Yoel Romero vs. Paulo Costa

Imagine being the lucky masseuse who gets to lather both of these Adonises up with baby oil before their pre fight photo shoot

I would pay PPV price just to see these guys in a flexing contest
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

I think Yoel is too much of a step up for Costa. The difference between fighting Hall and fighting the best MW is considerable. I think Paulo definitely can be a champion eventually but I have my doubts on whether his time has come yet.
I think you mean best almost middleweight, he did miss weight twice.

I think Yoel is too much of a step up for Costa. The difference between fighting Hall and fighting the best MW is considerable. I think Paulo definitely can be a champion eventually but I have my doubts on whether his time has come yet.
The best middleweight lmao

I enjoy fights that I can sit back and just hope for a KO without caring which fighter gets it!
A costa win is better for the division though, a battle hardened contender ready for whittaker

A costa win is better for the division though, a battle hardened contender ready for whittaker
For sure. I think I want Costa to win as I dislike him less. lol I don't even think I dislike Costa. I am indifferent for the most part. He's pretty close to a MW version of Pre-USADA JDS.

Yoel.

Costa is rather hittable and Yoel is the most powerful hitter in the division.

Costa taps that surgically repaired eye and it explodes. Costa via TKO

I think it will be interesting for Romero facing an opponent who is looking to walk him down.

Yoel will probably play a counter striker, and he is really good at it when his gameplan is catch someone as one dimensional as Costa.

I like Costa but nothing I've seen of him would make me favour him against Romero

Uriah clipped him and hurt him in their fight, Yoel can 100% KO him

Old Lion vs Young Lion

lion-fight.jpg

Excited for this fight!

Back