Yoel Romero Vs Prime Fedor

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who takes It?

serious question from a huge fedor fan

Not much difference at all In size, Yoel walks at like 220 outside of camp. Carries a lot more muscle than Fedor.

Would be an amazing fight to watch. Talk about a dream matchup.

Give it up dawg, just play an MMA sim or write a fanfic if you want to scratch that itch

When Fedor had a good back? He wouldn’t respect Yoel’s power and that would make for a good fight.

Prime Fedor beats any fighter who ever lived.

Yoel is good at sitting back and then exploding with a well timed bomb.
I feel like Fedor would put pressure on Yoel and tire him out pretty fast. Prime Fedor is an aggressive fighter.

Fedor by submission (rear naked choke) 8-9 minutes into round 1.

Yoel has a punchers chance if Fedor let's up.

Fedor would test Romero cardio and suspect chin early. Fedor was hella aggressive in his prime and was very durable. I have fedor tkoing Romero against the ropes.

Most likely Fedor exploits Yoel's gas tank in the grappling department.

Yoel looks stronger but he was having trouble doing much in the clinch against Whittaker. Fedor used to toss around large HW's like sandbags.

Interesting fight. Would have to see how Romero does against bigger fighters before I was going to pick him against prime Fedor though.

Yoel has ducked LHW his whole UFC contract.

He likes knocking out gassed veterans in the middle rounds with low percentage shots.. What Hector Lombard did at the C-level; Yoel does at the B+ level.

IlliterateKeenIriomotecat.gif

Yoel doesn't have the fight IQ of Bisping(Silva fight), Weidman(Gastelum fight). He just sits there like a pudding, as Tyson Fury would say.

Bisping/Rockhold/Weidman have 99 problems but not-holding-a-ufc-belt aint one.

Seeing from the post above..

Yoel is criminally underrated.

Unstoppable when he blitzes, but mortal nonetheless.

I don't see Yoel excelling Fedor in any aspect of the game.

Who takes It?

serious question from a huge fedor fan

Not much difference at all In size, Yoel walks at like 220 outside of camp. Carries a lot more muscle than Fedor.
honestly Fedor's been one of my biggest inspirations for over a decade. Massive Fedor fan.

I'd genuinely give Yoel a solid chance at beating him though. The guy is a freak

Back