YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11

muaythaicombat

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
yokkao-bolton-10-yokkao-11.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen we are glad to announce that the Biggest Muay Thai Show ever seen in Europe will double up with 2 events in 1 night: Supershowdown will presents #YOKKAO10 and #YOKKAO11 on the same day Saturday 11th October at Reebok Stadium in Bolton. Buy 1 tickets to watch 2 events at http://www.yokkao.com/muay-thai-combat-mania.html

Well, at least they are making Yi Long fight a legit fighter. (that he still outweighs a lot)
Hopefully Sudsakorn doesn't get robbed.

Well, at least they are making Yi Long fight a legit fighter. (that he still outweighs a lot)
Hopefully Sudsakorn doesn't get robbed.

how do you find the fight card

sudsakorn, Yi long, Watson and Liam. this card is going to be great

how do you find the fight card

sudsakorn, Yi long, Watson and Liam. this card is going to be great

sudsakorn is fight yi long on the event before this one in china copromoted by wu lin feng

image.jpg

Pakorn, Kongsak Sitboonmee and Runmai Mo Tammachat confirmed for Yokkao 10 and Yokkao 11.

** 2 EVENTS IN 1 NIGHT **
YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11 will take place in the same night saturday 11th October 2014 at Reebok Stadium (Bolton). Info & tickets: www.yokkao.com/muay-thai-combat-mania.html

Great fucking work on getting Kongsak on the international scene, will be very intresting seeing that monstrous leftkick working the falangs :eek:

Ehh, right... So I pretend I'm a thai cause I refer to non-thaifighters as falang? Dude get real for fuck sake

you're username is nak muay, you refer to non-thai as 'europeans/foreigners' (falang) and you post that you'd like to see the thai fighters beat up foreigners

that sounds really stupid to me coming from thai, let alone from a fake thai

you're username is nak muay, you refer to non-thai as 'europeans/foreigners' (falang) and you post that you'd like to see the thai fighters beat up foreigners

Ooh shit dude! Call the police! You're fucking ridicolous, I simply enjoy watching top level thais. Piece of shit ur making no sense at all 90% of ur posts

How about you don't worry about and mind your own business?

He can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Go get banned...

Back