YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11

Nice fight. Wootton looked way bigger than Pakorn and I didn't really care for his frantic style but he stayed aggressive all fight. Pakorn is just way too slick.

Not too bad of a performance from Greg considering Pakorns merit but he didn't really land anything too good... Yokkao with all these uploads shiieeet

whats up with all the jabs in the air? is he measusing or what?

Gregs fight with Petchboonchu should be interesting. Both fight at 140

He actually threw a straight right at one time aswell, haha. I get the feeling he's not that comfortable with the idea of going toe to toe with Pakorn, hence the half arsed kicks to the arms with the foot... Or maybe he's just having a lame attempt at hiding powerstrikes...

hes throwing jabs in the air from 2 meters away lol

Last edited:
Ya that and the big high knee steps were pretty annoying to watch. Guess he was just trying to be distracting. Shoreman was all over his nuts...

I thought that fight sucked.

Pakon did just enough to win and nothing else.

Yokkao deleted my youtube comment. Cocksuckers!

I thought that fight sucked.

Pakon did just enough to win and nothing else.

Yokkao deleted my youtube comment. Cocksuckers!

Right, pretty much every international fight he's been staying on his backfoot winning on points, diesellek would bring it. Just saying

The commentators would have you thinking Greg was forcing him back but it was pretty obvious Pakorn was intentionally putting his back to the ropes.

Good fight from Greg but Pakorn is Pakorn.

How old is Pakorn. Read somewhere that he is 24 but he looks older

You would've thought guys like Pakorn to have a sense of pride to showcase elite muay thai and go hard on most foreigners. For example Buakaw back in '04, Samkor (he seems a bit crazy to me) or early Saiyok (not that he's not still bringing it). Pakorn is just as aggressive, maybe he's just feeling out the competition internationaly, I don't know if that's very likely though.

Edit: In the first 10 seconds of round 5, Pakorn throws a really explosive kick, that's what gets people excited.

Last edited:
Back