Yoshihiro Sexyama Battlestation SEXWAGON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say he's pissed but him and a few others have been conspiring to get this thread deleted for their own amusement and to say a "fuck you" to sherdog.

Pretty sad but just let it be know a 2.0 will be setup

Go out with a bang eh. R.I.P. KTT sherdog, at least you have your own place now :D

You can't stop teh sex though, they should have known better:icon_chee

frank is still lurking this thread? What a shut in, I may have to cancel his meals-on-wheels to get his attention

Sexwagon I blew some Korean exchange student's mind by mentioning being a Choo Sung Hoon fan yesterday, he then promptly told me how much he liked Akiyama's "face and eyes" and I laughed really hard because I completely understood.

I used the report button but the posts were around for nearly 2 hours.

Some Mods don't pay much attention to the section with reported posts while others, like myself, were just likely offline.

It's not like I get a text from Sherdog every time a post is reported and I'm away from my computer. However, I do try to make sure as soon as I log on and right before I log off that no extreme stuff like that needs taking care of.

Your language is offensive.

97ogv4.gif

With love.

Some Mods don't pay much attention to the section with reported posts while others, like myself, were just likely offline.

It's not like I get a text from Sherdog every time a post is reported and I'm away from my computer. However, I do try to make sure as soon as I log on and right before I log off that no extreme stuff like that needs taking care of.

97ogv4.gif

With love.

lol, well played!

It's cool Bullit! I don't expect the mods to be checking everything at every minute but holly crap was some nasty stuff posted and remained here for quite a while.

Unbelievable I can only imagine

Well we can see the few still around here are the real Akiyama fans. Here's hoping he drops to welterweight so he can fight those closer to his own size.

Hmm.. I wonder if Akiyama is going to get someone fresh that teh UFC Is going to be bringing in, or fighting someone who has just recently fought.

Leben would be nice. It would be nice if Leben said that he would 'send him back to Japan, where the competition is easier' like what he said about Anderson Silva.

Forget The Cat Smasher, Akiyama needs to fight someone high profile... at welterweight. One of the top 4 would be good, Fitch, Alves or Koscheck. Well, top 4 according to 99% of MMA fans, I don't know wtf the sherdog rankings are, I stopped looking at them.

welterweight is even more stacked and difficult than middleweight

they should just match him up with anybody at this point. it's become a joke now
It is more stacked but at middleweight Yoshi is at a retarded size disadvantage. Belcher looked 40lbs heavier than Yoshi.

What was the official reason for withdrawing him from UFC 110? They just wanted to see Bisping get killed?

Leben as an opponent for Akiyama is just retarded, but that's all that's left. How pathetic. Bad decision leaving Japan.
It really won't end up in his favour, not at middleweight anyway. But then again I'm sure he was sick of all the booing in Japan.

AJ, Fitch, Alves, GSP are just as big and yeah there are a lot more contenders in WW.

at this point I just wanna see him fight whoever
What do you mean just as big? I hope you don't mean just as big as Belcher and you mean just as big as Akiyama. Yoshi seems to diet down to 185lbs rather than actually cut weight as you know so that makes him the same weight GSP was.

When in shape GSP would cut from 185lbs to 170lbs but recently in a video interview he said he gained 8lbs of pure muscle and is now walking around at 193lbs. Fitch and Koscheck always looked heavier than GSP so I would guess they are around 190lbs+ and we all know Alves walks around at 200lbs. Belcher on the other hand looks like he's easily 215lbs. He made Yoshi look like a lightweight. Bah, BJ Penn made Yoshi look small too when they were standing side by side, stupid comparison I know but I'm just trying to say how small he is for 185. He could probably diet to 180lbs and cut to 155lbs if he wanted like Diego does. 25lb cuts are becoming more and more common.

bro I'm not saying he couldn't make 170 just that there are guys just as big at 170 as there are at 185 and that MW needs newer contenders

also Beltcher has to be one of the biggest middleweights and tallest Akiyama was still able to handle himself standing and also take Beltcher down and lay some ground n pound.

time will tell. But I'm down for him at any weight vs anyone

that BJ penn picture > come on BJ has his arm over Akiyama who's crouching in. The pic of akiyama and randy is better comparison of how he looks vs other fighters

also size isn't everything
It's hard to ignore size when the middleweight champion's legs are longer than Yoshi's body. In the best case scenario that he does make it to a title shot against Anderson what do you think the odds are that he'll win? Sure he'll do better than Forrest, Leites and Cote but doing better than them isn't saying much. It's rather generic, he could do better than Forrest while being destroyed.

source?

he's been cleared for a few months now

I was only asking a question. I only remember hearing that he might be out till January after his initial Blecher induced injury, but that was long ago, my brain is foggy :D

Nice Silver belt IAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back