"You’s’ll strip me of nothing you’s do nothing c*nts"

Is 'do nothing cunts' the new....

Don_t_be_A_DNB.jpg

Conor cursed himself.

Shut the fuck up conor

"If a man pussies out, and he’s pussied out time and time again, (then he should be stripped). He’s pulled out of contests time and time again. I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped, and this (should be) for the regular featherweight belt.”
Why (the) fuck are you (using brackets) in your (sentences) ?

Probably just giving his weirdest fanboys a social media post to jack off to.

Floyd beat proper english out of him..?

Is Mcgregor losing his grasp of english ala Dern?

I dont see what is wrong with his irish english there at all. Thats a perfectly literate question.

maybe you should brush up on your language skills ts

as long as americans continue to say bollocks like "i could care less" (Which makes fuck all sense) i dont think you can really have a go at the rest of the world for adding the occasional consonant here and there

Imagine how crazy it is to make a tweet and have it "hearted" or whatever by over 150k people. To have such an insane amount of people see and read whatever you feel like saying to them

edit: just checked. dude has almost 8 MILLION followers. Jesus thats nuts.

Colby has 28K.

[ brackets ] (parenthesis)
[Thanks)
I actually didn't know that (lol]
{What's this}

its parenthesis, but, its not being used properly...

heres what he said

"If a man pussies out, and he’s pussied out time and time again, (then he should be stripped). He’s pulled out of contests time and time again. I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped, and this (should be) for the regular featherweight belt.”

Now.. with parenthesis, the text should still make sense with the parenthesis (or multiple instances of parenthesis) removed

If you remove his....

"If a man pussies out, and he’s pussied out time and time again,. He’s pulled out of contests time and time again. I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped, and this for the regular featherweight belt.”

You will see what he said now makes no sense.

so hes used parenthesis with no idea how it works and for no apparent reason

Back