"You’s’ll strip me of nothing you’s do nothing c*nts"

I dont see what is wrong with his irish english there at all. Thats a perfectly literate question.

maybe you should brush up on your language skills ts

as long as americans continue to say bollocks like "i could care less" (Which makes fuck all sense) i dont think you can really have a go at the rest of the world for adding the occasional consonant here and there

Mixing up “then” and “than” is the most annoying Murrican habit. McGregor has butchered the language here though, no denying that.

I'm not claiming it's breaking news, the date is right there on the tweet.
I am grateful to you for introducing me to your wonderful AV. I’m sure it’s a thick meme now, but I’m not on social media and I saw it here first

my past barber sucks and now I look like Lloyd XMas

Doesn't the dumb ass know he's already been striped?

I mean they are not gonna come and take the belt he's won...he's just no longer the champion of anything.

He's been striped.

Nothing against Conor but we are living in an era of being forgotten real quick. He is being forgotten because of so many news and so many entertainers, TV series, movies and etc...

Point is, the Floyd fight felt like it happened in 2012 with the oncoming change in the world. This dude needs to price fight often if he wants to remain in limelight otherwise in the ultra competitive world of entertainment or else he will be forgotten real quick.

Gone are the days when you were the most talked about fighter or actor in the world. With so many media outlets and so many people trying to be famous and fight for attention, you really got to double down on your momentum or you will be forgotten.

The Double Champ’s words are so powerful, motherfuckers get influenced 6 weeks later.

Imagine how crazy it is to make a tweet and have it "hearted" or whatever by over 150k people. To have such an insane amount of people see and read whatever you feel like saying to them

edit: just checked. dude has almost 8 MILLION followers. Jesus thats nuts.

7.2 million and that’s actually fairly low. Triple H has about the same amount of followers. The official WWE account has more than him.

That’s good for about the top 500

Yet they stripped him and he did nothing.

Well to be fair he did throw a dolly at a bus a few days later.
I still laugh at people believing it was all about Arteem.
It was a hissy fit for getting stripped, Artem was just a happy excuse.

Back