• Total voters

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
because

you can't integrate if you cant do a simple handshake

Good.

It sounds like she's not willing to assimilate.

France' showing their hand on the 'weeding out' process. I'm thinking it might have some holes in it.

Makes sense. If you refuse to participate in even the most simple social gestures you shouldn't be there.

Good.

Nobody wants a 7th century mindset infesting their country.

Good.

It sounds like she's not willing to assimilate.

Probably not allowed to shake a strange men's hand in her culture. Doesn't necessarily mean she's going to go full jihad.

Last edited:
France needs some good old American freedom imo.

Is that the hand she wipes with tho? Maybe she was just trying to do them a solid..

Religious freedom always has limitations, sometimes it's more obvious than at others. Sounds right to me. If she can't interact with people on the most basic level, she probably isn't going to be a contributing member of their society.

A muslim woman working at the supermarket told me to scan my alcohol myself because she wasn't allowed to touch it. I refused out of principle. She looked gobsmacked and tried to alert her supervisor. I offered to do part of her job for her if she paid me accordingly. That's the free market. She got really irate. It was hilarious. Eventually another customer stepped in and scanned them.

That is actually a little-known fact about France. But all French citizens need to be able to shake hands.
Because they never know which one of them will have to shake hands after they sign the official surrender.

Good. How fucking stupid is this person?

Probably not allowed to shake a strange men's hand in her culture. Doesn't necessarily mean she's going to go full jihad.
Time to leave that outdated culture behind. Isn't that the point?

Sounds a bit like the old "good luck" trick Ze Germanz used in the Great Escape .

A muslim woman working at the supermarket told me to scan my alcohol myself because she wasn't allowed to touch it. I refused out of principle. She looked gobsmacked and tried to alert her supervisor. I offered to do part of her job for her if she paid me accordingly. That's the free market. She got really irate. It was hilarious. Eventually another customer stepped in and scanned them.

Literally none of this happened.

Back