You are denied citizenship

correct decision

• Total voters
Probably not allowed to shake a strange men's hand in her culture. Doesn't necessarily mean she's going to go full jihad.

Doesnt sound like shes in her culture anymore

im not saying shes a terrorist but if you cant even bend to your new homes social norms a bit than you really dont deserve for it to be your new home.

Literally none of this happened.

Oh it actually did. I have far too many interesting anecdotes to need to make them up. Did I tell you about the time the postman was late? Or when I left my glasses on the bus? All killer stories.

A muslim woman working at the supermarket told me to scan my alcohol myself because she wasn't allowed to touch it. I refused out of principle. She looked gobsmacked and tried to alert her supervisor. I offered to do part of her job for her if she paid me accordingly. That's the free market. She got really irate. It was hilarious. Eventually another customer stepped in and scanned them.

I would have came back around with a bunch of ham and bacon.

Literally none of this happened.
it does happen... but it's very very very rare.
most just keep scanning and get on with their life

beggars can't be choosers, and certainly not entitled

That is actually a little-known fact about France. But all French citizens need to be able to shake hands.
Because they never know which one of them will have to shake hands after they sign the official surrender.

I've read about the French militia movement too.

I would have to see some pictures without the Burka to see if this was a justified decline or not.

Also, while I don't think she's a terrorist in the making, refusing to shake hands with her new countrymen shows that she's more beholden to her faith than to her neighbors. Even if she only applies that dogmatic attitude to her own conduct, I have to wonder if that sort of person is actually capable of embracing the idea of religious freedom. Being able to practice your own religion in a free society paradoxically also entails making some concessions for society.

If you can't do the shake you don't get the cake! and believe me the french makes the best cake!

A muslim woman working at the supermarket told me to scan my alcohol myself because she wasn't allowed to touch it. I refused out of principle. She looked gobsmacked and tried to alert her supervisor. I offered to do part of her job for her if she paid me accordingly. That's the free market. She got really irate. It was hilarious. Eventually another customer stepped in and scanned them.

lol @ another customer solving this potential newsworthy incident.

I'm waiting for this to happen on a flight, where the flight attendant refuses to get me a red wine Will be so triggered!

lol @ another customer solving this potential newsworthy incident.

I'm waiting for this to happen on a flight, where the flight attendant refuses to get me a red wine Will be so triggered!

Don't know wtf was going on. None of the Muslims who work in the off licenses near me have the same problem. They don't drink it, but they're happy to pick up a bottle, scan it and put it on the counter.

it does happen... but it's very very very rare.
most just keep scanning and get on with their life

I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm saying it didn't happen to him.

So you were being a prick and holding up the line. Cool story, bro.

plead the fif?

480x640.jpg

So you were being a prick and holding up the line. Cool story, bro.

Nope. She was, by refusing to fulfill her duties as an employee of the supermarket. If you walked into a bar and a muslim bartender told you to pour your own drink while they get payed for pouring you drinks, would you do it for the sake of not holding up the line?

Nope. She was, by refusing to fulfill her duties as an employee of the supermarket. If you walked into a bar and a muslim bartender told you to pour your own drink while they get payed for pouring you drinks, would you do it for the sake of not holding up the line?

You're one sensitive motherfucker.

Back