You are denied citizenship

correct decision

• Total voters
You're one sensitive motherfucker.

How's that? I found the situation funny.

If a a service industry employee asks me to do part of their job for them because they don't want to, my response is going to be "No, it's your job. You're getting paid to do it." Sorry if that seems illogical to you.

Such denials would come in handy in Sweden! Normally, refusing to shake hands and being denied employment is a ground for suing employers for discrimination. They used to get a similar amount that victims of rape receive!

Nope. She was, by refusing to fulfill her duties as an employee of the supermarket. If you walked into a bar and a muslim bartender told you to pour your own drink while they get payed for pouring you drinks, would you do it for the sake of not holding up the line?

The Muslim Bartender Paradox!

How's that? I found the situation funny.

If a a service industry employee asks me to do part of their job for them because they don't want to, my response is going to be "No, it's your job. You're getting paid to do it." Sorry if that seems illogical to you.

Try to keep your chin up buttercup.

I wish we can get rid of all the people like this and the evangelicals out of America.

Be a great day for our country

A muslim woman working at the supermarket told me to scan my alcohol myself because she wasn't allowed to touch it. I refused out of principle. She looked gobsmacked and tried to alert her supervisor. I offered to do part of her job for her if she paid me accordingly. That's the free market. She got really irate. It was hilarious. Eventually another customer stepped in and scanned them.

So this is how poor people pass their time.

Fascinating to say the least

So this is how poor people pass their time.

Fascinating to say the least

So if a service employee asked you to part of their job for them because they didn't want to do it you'd say "Yeh, sure"? I don't work for free, hence I'm not poor.

So if a service employee asked you to part of their job for them because they didn't want to do it you'd say "Yeh, sure"

I have better things to do/places to be than argue with a minimum wage cashier at wal mart. Clearly you don't.

Gazwald said:
I don't work for free, hence I'm not poor.

Yea this is something a poor person would say.

I have better things to do/places to be than argue with a minimum wage cashier at wal mart. Clearly you don't.

And I have better things to do than somebody else's job while they get payed for it.

I work my ass off and I do whatever my boss requires me to do. I've worked behind the bar, cleaned toilets, waited tables in my chef whites, picked up everybody's cigarette ends one by one in the pouring rain. Hell, I even fucked my bosses wife with an apple in my mouth while he videoed it. I'm not going to let crying pussies get away with a shitty work ethic.

You should thank me. I'm an OCD vigilante cleaning up the motherfucking streets.

And I have better things to do than somebody else's job while they get payed for it.

Apparently that "better thing" is arguing with the cashier, wasting your and everyone else's time.

You're the type who'd charge a friend $6 for gas money.

Apparently that "better thing" is arguing with the cashier, wasting your and everyone else's time.

You're the type who'd charge a friend $6 for gas money.

I recently spent 4 days solid helping a friend decorate his house for free, and all I asked for in return was 3 meals a day, weed, beer, use of his car and $400. Nice try.

How is this her being 'denied' citizenship? This is her choosing not to be a citizen.

Back