You are stuck on an island... with no way out... choose ONE fast food restaurant

Pollo Tropical for sure... I dont know if that qualifies for fast food but since most of you are cheating, fuck it Pollo Tropical then!

Taco Bell is diarrhea roulette for me.

I say The Atlanta Bread Company.
Ive built up an immunity i guess. My girl goes there so much and she always asks for extra hot sauce. Then asks for more at the window. One day they just handed her the entire box of packets to take home lol. Its like 10,000 packets

Does this island have a porter potty ??

Cint wins this.

Shake Shack operates 136 locations internationally as of October 2017 and is traded on the NYSE.

Lets set a minimum number of US locations to qualify as nationwide. I suggest a minimum of 4000. I would never consider anything less than 1,000.

Pollo Tropical for sure... I dont know if that qualifies for fast food but since most of you are cheating, fuck it Pollo Tropical then!

They closed down the one in my hood, Sir. The food tasted bland and the parking was bad. I hope you get a better version on your island, Sir.

I do not. But, I visited San Diego about 18 years ago and had the best Mexican food I have ever tasted. Roberto's Taco Shop was one of the restaurants I tried when I was there.

18 years ago? You need to get back there pronto.

Arby's is gross. I'm gonna throw a wild card here and go Rally's/Checker's.

i'd say arby's and rally's are about the same as far as quality, though rally's does beat arby's by always having a left and right side drive through ordering station.

i love both.

Arby's is gross. I'm gonna throw a wild card here and go Rally's/Checker's.
I used to like Arbys but hadnt been there in forever. Tried it the other day and was supremely disappointed. They got rid of everything i used to like and replaced it with sliders with weird bread. Never again

Last edited:
If you count Subway as fast food I'd go with that. Lots of choices regarding meat, salad, sauce and bread. That'll do me just fine.

Back