You Bought a Lottery Ticket huh? but Did You Vote?

I did not not vote I don't want to get jury duty.

Last edited:
{<jordan}

Poor guy thinks a politician is going to make his life stop sucking. I don't vote or buy lottery tickets and the most I've ever hoped for in an election is that the person who will get off my ass the most wins, except of course for the school election in napoleon dynamite, in which case if you vote for pedro, all your wildest dreams will come true.

{<jordan}

Poor guy thinks a politician is going to make his life stop sucking. I don't vote or buy lottery tickets and the most I've ever hoped for in an election is that the person who will get off my ass the most wins, except of course for the school election in napoleon dynamite, in which case if you vote for pedro, all your wildest dreams will come true.
A true model citizen

A true model citizen
You sound like a democrat. Don't worry, if you keep voting enough, eventually your life will be great. Who needs personal responsibility when you can just rely on a career politician to fix all your problems for you? Goddamn that's depressing.

You sound like a democrat. Don't worry, if you keep voting enough, eventually your life will be great. Who needs personal responsibility when you can just rely on a career politician to fix all your problems for you? Goddamn that's depressing.
<24>

If I win the lottery, I become rich. If the guy I voted for wins, nothing changes.

Damn, y'all some cynical sumbitches in here.

I buy lotto tix because even though I know money doesn't cause happiness, I know lack of money causes unhappiness. Kind of like democracy.

The election is rigged anyway, didn't this guy play metal gear solid 2? The part where you rescue president explains everything.

Noob.

Lottery winning changes lives... Voting? Not so much...

{<jordan}

The biggest problem is the ones that claim they will get off your ass are liars. They all lie, only they don't call it lies, they call it political rhetoric.

image.jpg Sitting watching the fire, win or lose, I’m winning....

I did both. It was all for fun with coworkers.

Voted.
Did not buy lotto ticket.

Making America perpetually mediocre again.

Back