You can’t be top a 5 GOAT if you aren't even the GOAT of your weight classes

Nicco Montano is clearly the FLW GOAT so she's better than DC

GOAT opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink

So failing multiple drug tests is not 100% proof?

But grabbing a towel is?

Next.

It is evidence, it isn't proof. There are many, many ways as unlikely as they may be for it to be legitimate/accidental/malicious.

DC 100% cheated and we have video evidence of it happening.

The champ-champ does what he wants... and that is making millions fighting Brock...

As far as I know, DC has never lost at HW. He also just won the UFC belt at the ripe old age of 39. Fedor lost in the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix at the age of 34 (side note, DC also won that tournament). So a case could be made that DC is the HW GOAT.

If a guy fails multiple tests then for me at least he's out of the GOAT talks so say bye to Jones & as much as it hurts me to say it, bye to Anderson too.

Nah Anderson popped when he old and not that good anymore. Age and injuries hit him like a ton of bricks.

I would put Dc behind jones... he’s accomplished more than the goats of other weightclasses

Fedor
Jones
DC
Gsp
Silva

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.
im legit surprised you admited gsp was ww goat

well, you are automatically making divisional GOATs your top 5, which is fine...but what if someone else's GOAT list is GSP, Fedor, Jones, Silva, and DC, for example?
This. There is no GOAT. Pure opinion

As far as I know, DC has never lost at HW. He also just won the UFC belt at the ripe old age of 39. Fedor lost in the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix at the age of 34 (side note, DC also won that tournament). So a case could be made that DC is the HW GOAT.
Shh the Fedor crazies might come out of hiding :)

If Jones and Anderson are ineligible, then who are the LHW and MW GOATS?

You can't be GOAT if you get busted for steroids 2x and eye poke in every single fight and don't fight anyone your own size or bigger.

Conor is likley not the goat lw, but is still a goat candidate for his achivements in fw, honestly hasnt had a competitv fight asife from like 1 round against mendez

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.

<FookIsThatGuy><{gspressed}>

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

1. DC would demolish Fedor. It would leave Fedor fans literally traumatized with PTSD.

2. You're not a goat if you consistently piss hot or hide under cages so you won't piss hot.

3. You're not a goat if you've been knocked out stiff 3 of your last 4 fights in your prime, twice by the same guy.

With that being said, it's hard to even be in the GOAT discussion when guys like Derrick Lewis and Ilir Latifi are top 5 in your divisions.

Back