You can’t be top a 5 GOAT if you aren't even the GOAT of your weight classes

i meant 10-0 total. not in the ufc. a 10-0 flw with no defenses isn't surpassing mighty mouse. and fine, but you can surely see how you can not be a divisional goat and still be the goat.

Maybe, title defenses mean alot to me. It's just hard to imagine.

You can’t deny that he is at least in the conversation. I could make an argument for or against him being the GOAT. But he is at least a contender for the title

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.

LHW is shogun. nocheating

Plenty of people agreed with me besides DC fans
Again there’s no argument to defend your position. Again if someone is second goat in 4 weight classes and undefeated how is that person not eligible for goat?????? Please explain.

Again there’s no argument to defend your position. Again if someone is second goat in 4 weight classes and undefeated how is that person not eligible for goat?????? Please explain.
I already explained myself in this thread. Not gonna repeat myself.

I already explained myself in this thread. Not gonna repeat myself.
Nowhere did you address this. You’re not going to repeat yourself by answering this question. But you can’t answer the question.

Jones isnt the goat at his weight class anyway because he cuts to LHW to avoid his weight class.

DC surpassed Jones when he beat the ufc hw goat, clean, while Jones was out. Jones doesn't keep his top spot forever while he sits out during his prime because he can't stop cheating. Meanwhile, other fighters are doing big things.

and Silva isn't goat of shit for reigning over a weak division while on peds. The mw division during his reign wasn't anywhere near as good as it is now. Also, steroids.

{<hhh]

again, noone can support the argument that you can't be goat without being goat in a division. noone.

Back