You can’t be top a 5 GOAT if you aren't even the GOAT of your weight classes

Where's the proof? You can say it all day long but without proof it's meaningless.

I don't think it's reasonable that anyone would be able to maintain the training intensity and volume of a professional MMA fighter without assistance. The ones at the top are training multiple times per day, with extreme intensity, 6 or even 7 days a week AFAIK.

I didn't know the rules of GOATism can be changed every week.

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.

Aldo is the only guy on there not juicing up dem PEDs.

Try making another list without the roid monkeys in there.

I don't think it's reasonable that anyone would be able to maintain the training intensity and volume of a professional MMA fighter without assistance. The ones at the top are training multiple times per day, with extreme intensity, 6 or even 7 days a week AFAIK.

This.

how do they pack on so much muscle while burning 6-7000 calories per day!?

What if the top 2 greatest in a weight class are both greater than everybody else?

giphy.gif

WADA has admitted that at least 50% are on PEDs but probably more. Deal with it

Yet WADA can't detect at a 50% rate? Sounds like more people pulling random stats out their ass.

<Huh2>

If
HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.
DC isn't the LHW GOAT, who is? Don't reply back with a multiple time PED cheat, either.

You can't be considered GOAT if you ever had your ass handed to you, and that pretty much narrows it down.

<JonesLaugh>

Back