You can only bring one back to the UFC: Rory Macdonald or Gegard Mousassi

Bellator can keep those two scrubs, just bring back Mike GOATberg

Moose is such a bore inside and outside the ring. Even when he finishes a guy it's boring

Mousasi sleeps Romero's sloppy ass and has an epic fight with Whittaker written all over him.

I'd really like to see both of them back though.
Ahaha Romero would totally demolish this guy
Not even in Romero's league so don't know why mention this fight at all,just like with Whittaker.

Not even in Romero's league so don't know why mention this fight at all,just like with Whittaker.

I think Moose would likely lose to Romero, but he would destroy Whittaker. I can’t see how Whittaker would beat Moose.

I think Moose would likely lose to Romero, but he would destroy Whittaker. I can’t see how Whittaker would beat Moose.
How so?
He is faster,can grapple(defend) against him and he can totally strike.Moose often stays strong/hard on surface and limits his movement unlike Whittaker who would exploit that.

How so?
He is faster,can grapple(defend) against him and he can totally strike.Moose often stays strong/hard on surface and limits his movement unlike Whittaker who would exploit that.

Hmm. I think moose is a more dynamic and technical striker and a better grappler. He also has a good chin. When comparing their styles I can easily see Romero beating Moose but not Whittaker. Imo Moose would school Whittaker. I might totally be wrong though but I don’t think so.

It's funny you people have no clue on what venom you spit out. Vegas would have both matchup s under -140, -150( or even less than that).
Educate yourself

Back