You can only choose 1.

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If you could only choose one team to watch/follow/cheer for, the rest of your life, who would it be?

I would ride or die with the Cleveland Indians. It would be easy to forget the Browns, I have enjoyed the Cavs, even when they sucked, and Ohio State football would be extremely hard to never watch again. But the Tribe mean the most to me.

im unwilling to agree to this premise.

Minnesota Vikings. Win or lose, through the good times and bad, Ive always stuck with them and always will.

The Ohio State University football team is my best answer.

Tough choice between the Steelers and Pens, but probably the Penguins. The Steelers mess with me too much, it'd probably be healthy if I was less invested. I can watch all the other teams on Sunday and just enjoy the schadenfreude.

Celtics.
years ago it would have been Syracuse (hoops), but once guys started jumping to the NBA after orientation college hoops lost its shine for me.

Calgary Flames.

I'm not proud of that.

Would be hard, but I know it wouldn't be a NFL team. I think the upcoming rule changes are going to kill it for me.

Even though they are a eternal source of disappointment, Ulster.

Philadelphia Eagles. Used to follow every sports but as time went on I found little time to keep up with ‘em. The one thing I religiously follow is the Eagles. Ride or die with them every year...

Manchester United.

They're the only team I really cheer for anyway, other than national teams.

I’d go with the Mavs, football is out because there are so few games

Runners up are aTm football and Newcastle

Packers and it's not even close.

Easy choice for me
Only serious contenders are SF Giants and Michigan Wolverines football and Im always gonna choose going to games over sitting on my couch looking at tv so the Giants win

But if Vince McMahon gives me back my beloved local football team then that answer will prolly change

Philadelphia Eagles. Used to follow every sports but as time went on I found little time to keep up with ‘em. The one thing I religiously follow is the Eagles. Ride or die with them every year...

Birds forever!

I used to be a 4 for 4 guy but I don't even follow the Phillies anymore and they gave me the first championship parade of my life.

I wrote off the Flyers when they traded Bob and fired Laviolette.

Embiid is making it a closer contest between the Eagles and Sixers than it should be.

Tough between niners and sf giants...probably go with the niners

I haven't followed team sports in years but I've been really enjoying Formula 1 this year so I'll say team Ferrari

I haven't followed team sports in years but I've been really enjoying Formula 1 this year so I'll say team Ferrari
giphy.gif

Back