You do realize that if gsp decided to fight khabib...

If GSP decides to fight anyone they are most likely getting crushed.

GSP owns AKA's soul. Javier still has nightmares...

4415e90e8cbe6b7327bba7da804d989a.jpg

Tailor made is the term. Lets see GSP make 155 (a huge stretch) much more likely a catch weight fight would have to be made. GSP was a phenomenal 170 lb. champ but to say he'd out wrestle Khabib is probably not realistic.BTW Khabib posed no threat to Conor on the feet either, right?
Thank u for that correction lol i have golf on my mind lol.. Anyway yes i still feel khabib doesnt pose a threat to anyone on the feet despite him knocking conor down. Its definitely realistic for gsp to outwrestle khabib.

GSP wrestling isn't what it used to be the knee injuries and age has taken it tole plus 155 at this late in his career will likely be terrible and end badly. Just fight Woodley never heared a guy who dwarfed many of his opponents like Penn, Serra and Shrek be so tentative taking on people who at most have 5lbs-10lbs on him.

If GSP decides to fight anyone they are most likely getting crushed.

GSP owns AKA's soul. Javier still has nightmares...

4415e90e8cbe6b7327bba7da804d989a.jpg

Yup this was another wrestler that gsp had no shot of out wrestling lol.

Khabib would outstrike gsp.

Khabib is like johnny hendricks..he keeps pressure when striking.

GSP cant handle pressure...dude got dropped by serra because the pressure was too much....Johnny hendricks kept overwhelming GSP with preasure.

GSP wouldnt control khabib on the ground either.

Sorry but gsp would get killed.

This is actually intriguing, now that you compare him to Hendricks.

I agree that Khabib loses to GSP at 170 but you're a fool if you think it would be by wrestling or that GSP would finish him. GSP would keep it on the feet and jab him up.

At 155 though, I don't know if a drained, out of his prime, without size advantage GSP stops Khabib's takedowns. At 155 its 50/50.

You do realise if GSP starved himself to 155 and fight Khabib he’d be ducking Woodley even harder than he ducked silva, right ?

Huh?

Silva was never in his division so how can he duck a guy that is 15 pounds heavier than him?

As far as Woodley goes, he needs a few more defenses to even enter the discussion with GSP. Now if Woodley was actually a draw then GSP would have a real incentive. But right now, Woodley can't draw for shit and wouldn't offer a big enough payday for GSP. Why risk your legacy for that? If GSP beats Woodley everyone will say he was overrated and had lost to a bottom top 5 guy like Rory. If GSP loses everyone says Woodley is the WW GOAT. It's high risk and low reward right now.

But Woodley with a few more dominating performances makes it hard for GSP to ignore him. Woodley isn't exactly calling out GSP himself. If he was smart he would be pestering GSP on social media all the time, that is if he wants to fight him.

If GSP decided to come back and fight khabib at 155 and gsp could actually make the weight, khabib would get absolutely demolished!!! He is taylor made for gsp style. Khabib poses no threat at all to gsp on the feet and would not be able to defend gsp takedowns. It would be vintage GSP. He would outwrestle a wrestler and he would stop khabib inside the distance. He would actually make it look easy as well. GSP is a NIGHTMARE matchup for khabib and gsp is no longer in his prime and that still doesnt matter! GSP would become the first ever 3 division champion! You heard it here first fellas!

It would be a fun fight to watch. That double would be trouble for Khabib but if can sprawl fast enough, he smother the legend and end up in top position every time.

GSP will have his hands full with a wrestler like Khabib.

His town has the most championship amateur wrestlers per capita on the planet!

GSP is not controlling Khabib on the ground.

I don't buy GSP's "I'm in my prime" shtick. He's almost 40 and Khabib is in his prime and version 2.0 after he got that surgery. Plus, he's been in the grind zone while GSP's been mainly just enjoying life (minus the Bisping sideshow).

I'm not counting GSP out and he should be the right favorite, but there's no way it wouldn't be competitive. Especially at 155.
He's actually 37 and 6 months older then Woodley.

GSP will have his hands full with a wrestler like Khabib.

His town has the most championship amateur wrestlers per capita on the planet!

GSP is not controlling Khabib on the ground.

I can care less about his town lol.. GSP will
absolutely control khabib on the ground and either submit him or gnp him until khabib taps to strikes.

I got Khabib winning by not being 37.

Such a cut would seriously diminish GSP, especially at that stage of his career. But let's not pretend that I wouldn't be super excited to see GSP try to get a third belt against the winner of Khabib/Ferguson.

Last edited:
I can't believe there's this many ppl who actually think gsp is a good fighter

Such a cut would seriously diminish GSP, especially at that stage of his career. But let's not pretend that I wouldn't be super excited to see GSP try to get a third belt against the winner of Khabib/Gerguson.

i agree

LOL at you thinking khabib would out wrestle GSP. Im guessing you are relatively new to mma? If not and you have been watching this sport for yearssss then you would never ever put it past gsp to out wrestle khabib. GSP is probably the most explosive wrestler this sport has ever seen and he doesnt even have a wrestling background.
Khabib's been wrestling since he was 4.
at 6 he was shooting single legs on a bear and out wrestling it.

Multiple times combat sambo champion, he did judo too I believe he's a black belt.

I know gsp is a good wrestler too, but they are not on the same level. Khabib would absolutely dominate him on the wrestling.

Khabib's been wrestling since he was 4.
at 6 he was shooting single legs on a bear and out wrestling it.

Multiple times combat sambo champion, he did judo too I believe he's a black belt.

I know gsp is a good wrestler too, but they are not on the same level. Khabib would absolutely dominate him on the wrestling.

You are very wrong. No one has ever out wrestled gsp despite their wrestling credentials.

Back