You guys are ridiculous.

3rd Season

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
They've done a great job with TUF this season, and there have been plenty of seasons with 2 different weight classes and it worked well.

It's going to work in the same way, just because there will be both guys and girls does not mean its going to be taken less seriously. I think the production has improved tenfold, they aren't going to go back to their reality show days.

If they keep alcohol out, then I have a feeling the serious tone that the current season has will continue. The season can be very successful, but it can also backfire very badly. We'll have to see.

I think it's fantastic. I'll be tuned in, and i think alcohol plays a factor in every season, but never before have i hoped for two people to bang on TUF, which is a definite possibility.

With a unisex house, they need alcohol. It will make it so much better.

If they keep alcohol out, then I have a feeling the serious tone that the current season has will continue. The season can be very successful, but it can also backfire very badly. We'll have to see.

I wonder if there will a be rule against any of the male fighters hooking up with the female fighters. That could be a home-wrecking situation, should Dana have to show up at the house and kick fighters out for fooling around. :rolleyes:

I wonder if there will a be rule against any of the male fighters hooking up with the female fighters. That could be a home-wrecking situation, should Dana have to show up at the house and kick fighters out for fooling around. :rolleyes:

It doesn't seem fair to introduce such a rule as homos would still be able to get it on.

There is going to be alcohol...I mean what is the point having both male and female with no alcohol?
They probably do this after seeing that the rating for the current TUF isn't that great even with big personality like Chael, and young dominating champion like Jones.

Imagine the shitstorm if men hit women or women slap men around. Jersey Shore effect is what Dana is hoping for this season.

Back