You guys still like coleslaw?

TheHereticJay

I scoff at your belt rankings
@Brown
Reaction score
Yo yoo long time no see, Sherdoggies.

You guys still bringing coleslaw to gyms and fighting the good fight to bring down fake black belts? And have you guys finally come to terms with reaping..or is it still worse than the devil? hehe

There are post "kneebaaah" people and now post-coleslaw people. I've said before, but it always bears repeating- Hayliks forever.

This could be a rift in the forum, if only we had some way to fix it...

Last edited:
Any man who would bring coleslaw to a BBQ is a good guy, probably wouldn't shit on a fish.

Not bringing coleslaw is worthy of an Einarr level osoto gari....

Coleslaw can be pretty damn good but I don't know what it has to do with BJJ. My family is from the south so they would eat that shit all the time. Coleslaw is also one of those dishes that really depends on who is making it. It can be dogshit awful (e.g. what you find in a gas station/deli combo) or amazing if it's cooked by a relative with care and experience. It's a highly variable dish.

Coleslaw can be pretty damn good but I don't know what it has to do with BJJ. My family is from the south so they would eat that shit all the time. Coleslaw is also one of those dishes that really depends on who is making it. It can be dogshit awful (e.g. what you find in a gas station/deli combo) or amazing if it's cooked by a relative with care and experience. It's a highly variable dish.
Bro. There might be a rift in the gym. Bringing bomb ass coleslaw to the gym BBQ is a sure fire way to mend the rift.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a-rift-in-the-gym.1831337/

Last edited:
Ask Todd for his recipe, I hear it's pretty good

You seem like a “gi” guy. Everybody knows gi doesn’t translate to no gi. No gi is faster.

Anyway, I know some people on here are actually Facebook friends with Einarr.

Any artists in F12? We need a portrait of Einarr sitting in Valhalla with his trusty crossbow.

Cole slaw is what bonds bjj teams together bro. Creates a sense of trust and comraderie

Yeah, but if he doesn't want to bang an attractive transvestite, that makes him gay.

That had to be one of the weirder conversations I've ever seen on this or any other grappling forum.

Einaar is my hero.
I dream of the day I can honor his memory with a tattoo of Odin osoto gari'ing Thor.

Osoto gari'ing Ymir might be more in like with Teh lore.

Ymir_gets_killed_by_Froelich.jpg

Back