You guys stop what you're doing and watch this India version of Alladin with me

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
This is the funniest shit ever:

The way this was filmed had me laughing my arse off. At the very least watch the parts with Genie - they were the best

------>
OMG - so many good things here. The way they kept cutting to Aladdin hiding behind bushes with this look in his eye. The camera flips - the random lightning bolts!! PMSL

When Genie hits Aladin with a green laser and nothing then a slow moving fireball <45><45>

Then a fatter green laser finally get him and when he's down he shoots him again

{<jordan}

OMG when it cut to Genie on a flying carpet with the worst effects ever

{<jordan}{<jordan}

And they cut to Aladdin's body on the floor and some woman and friend looks over it - but another friend dramatic zoom into next to pillar and that fucking look on his face - not to mention the girls double dramatic head raise / hair flip

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

This video made my life you guys
<--------------

Well, that's off putting.
No subtitles for the random monologues.. like when genie throws guy into the fire then delivers a speech. Or when the guy crawls out of the fire, unhurt, and delivers what i can only guess is a 'fuck you, genie' speech to no one.

That 80’s hair flip haha amazing

They need to overdub English onto that. Like those old kung fu movies.

That's quality entertainment right there.

Most authentic because it's closest to the source.

I'm sad more people didn't hang out with me

This is the funniest shit ever:

[/spoiler] <--------------

They know how to make a great action flick over there.

Take a look at their DC / marvel cross over hit

Superman and spiderwoman

Why do they have such terrible special effects in Indian movies? They’re all fucking computer engineers over there. Shouldn’t they be able to do that shit?

You're about ruin the image and the style that I'm used to. You talk funny.

Back