You guyses do yoga?

STRYDG

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Been hearing about it for ages all the positive benefits and someone like me with crappy flexibility its a big selling point.

Been trying to find local places to go to but shits mad expensive. Per week is double the cost of my gym membership.

So question is, is there anywhere on the interwebs or YouTube or apps that are particularly good to follow for a noob and try work my way up to non-noob?

Always afraid I will pop a boner in class. never tried it.

went to a class with an ex, i found out real quick i am not flexible and am made of very brittle wood. seemed like a chill way to spend 45 minutes stretching out though.

Been hearing about it for ages all the positive benefits and someone like me with crappy flexibility its a big selling point.

Been trying to find local places to go to but shits mad expensive. Per week is double the cost of my gym membership.

So question is, is there anywhere on the interwebs or YouTube or apps that are particularly good to follow for a noob and try work my way up to non-noob?

Yoga is the science of the mind, if you care about being flexible, being spiritual, and having a clear mind I would recommend it.

Try going on groupon, you can find prob 10 classes or so for $50 (those are the places in my area, not every cheap) You can always Youtube yoga videos for beginners, I do most of my yoga at home before bed time.

This is the first I've ever seen a 'es,' used to make a noun plural, added to an already plural noun 'guys.'

No, but I like watching yoga videos on YouTube and other sites.

I have one friend who does yoga every single day. Everywhere we go he knows girls from his classes. If I was single I would be doing it religiously

I am as flexible as a lamp post. Also yoga pants make my ass look fat.

went once with a chick I was friends with, when I was a gym rat, would rather restart jits

Yoga classes are included at 24 Hour Fitness. I try to do yoga once a week. It's a tough workout. Just like any workout, a good teacher is key.

This is the first I've ever seen a 'es,' used to make a noun plural, added to an already plural noun 'guys.'
fa0083ffe93560cc883a2b0cec4ce974.jpg

the positive benefits are the opportunity to be around women, if your current lifestyle is lacking in opportunities.

Paying for yoga classes has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of.

Literally just put on some music in your living room, load a yoga video on YouTube and do it at home. Save $80 per month

Only downside is no womens

I've thought about doing Yoga. I heard it's good cardio and cardio is like my only weakness. Plus it sounds like an easy way to meet women. I have amazing thighs too so it's an excuse to wear yoga pants

Back