You guyses do yoga?

nope, yoga doesnt get you swole, but i appreciate yoga because i like chicks in yoga pants

Back in college a bunch of friends wanted to take golf, but it was too conflicting with everyone's scheduled so somehow we settled for yoga. Out of all the fitness parameters flexibility is my weakest asset. I would always go to class after my workout too. Half the time my stiff ass is shaking trying to hold a pose. Wide stance downward dog on my toes after tanking a protein shake. I felt bad for everyone behind me. Only part I enjoyed was the relaxing part at the end and the instructor. She had a 9/10 body with the flexibility and dexterity of BJ Penn.

Cheers, appreciate the responses so far, even the silly ones.

Can't deny half the time I'd be starting at yoga pants asses and being an ass man might get a bit excited but this is supposed to be for my well being not to torture myself.

Sounds like ill do this at home, be a cheap cunt. Like the idea of before bed though to chill out. Time to check out dem links.

Also I use guyses while talking too, like using retard words (youtube retard food)

A couple of days ago, my iPad Apple News feed gave me this article where the woman author wrote about her experience doing coed nude yoga where she kept her panties on.

Just the thought of these places makes the erection erect.

I tried it a few times a couple months ago. I pulled an ass muscle and was in pain for about 3 weeks. Haven't tried it since.

Back