You have $10. Pick 3 MMA fighters that you would want to have your back in a street fight

$10 out of my own wallet for Manhoef, he'd one hit quit the whole room.

Otherwise I'd take all the $1 guys.

Street fight? Prime?
Id go with Anderson, wand and gsp. Extra 1 dollar i would get Cruz.
As for fighting, everybody knows who Anderson is. They be scared.
Wand is the crazy mofo.
Gsp in case there is a big guy there that just need to be take down.
Cruz would just be dancing around to goad them.
To be fair, TRT Vitor would replace gsp

Fedor-calm and scary, Chuck with that look in his eye, DJ-the terrier blitz

The rules are stupid as fuck. Why place a $ / tier limit when you can only pick 3? Stupid fucking game. I refuse to play! Fuck you and your rigged rules!!

My team beats that, Jon Jones eye pokes and finishes rumble and wanderlei gets dry humped by Woodley

I don't know I still favor Rumble over Jones in a bar room brawl situation. If Jones doesn't have enough room to keep his distance its over for him in that fight. In an octagon I favor Jones but in a street fight Rumble all the way.

Pride Wanderlei would beat the dog shit out of any version of Woodley in any type of fight though.

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage_medium.gif
SilvaRampage.gif

Last edited:
I'll go unconventional and pick Paul Harris

The fight would not even start:

20130306005121116609e.jpg

Nobody wants to lose a leg.

I don't know I still favor Rumble over Jones in a bar room brawl situation. If Jones doesn't have enough room to keep his distance its over for him in that fight. In an octagon I favor Jones but in a street fight Rumble all the way.

Pride Wanderlei would beat the dog shit out of any version of Woodley in any type of fight though. Look at what he did to Rampage.
Well Rampage had no problem taking Wand down in both fights and landing heavy G&P, but the refs had some questionable stand-ups (even by PRIDE rules). With no ref, I'm pretty sure Woodley could just lay on Wand, hold him down, and land the occasional G&P.

I agree with you about Rumble though, I picked him as well because I think he's the perfect street fighter.

Yoel and Woodley along with the entire dollar dazzler swarm.

That’s 7 guys to throw at any trouble, they’d easily mob two $5 HW’s.

I didn’t pick 3 because then pretty much half the picks are useless. If I had to Jones, rumble and Yoel.

Well Rampage had no problem taking Wand down in both fights and landing heavy G&P, but the refs had some questionable stand-ups (even by PRIDE rules). With no ref, I'm pretty sure Woodley could just lay on Wand, hold him down, and land the occasional G&P.

I agree with you about Rumble though, I picked him as well because I think he's the perfect street fighter.

Rampage is huge and a better wrestler, boxer and overall fighter than Woodley in his prime though.

Woodley is way too small for Wanderlei IMO. He would get destroyed in the clinch and in kickboxing range.

Rampage is huge and a better wrestler, boxer and overall fighter than Woodley in his prime though.

Woodley is way too small for Wanderlei IMO. He would get destroyed in the clinch and in kickboxing range.
Well you could be right, but regardless of who would win 1 on 1, I like Wanderlei's style better for a street fight anyway, which is why I picked him as a member of my 3 man squad.

Strikers > Grapplers
against multiple opponents.

Back