You know that Conor is rooting for Ferguson to beat Khabib

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Conor vs. Ferguson is a striker vs. striker fight although Ferguson could also easily defeat Conor if it goes to the ground. Conor vs. Khabib would be Khabib taking Conor down in the 1st round and pounding him out. Conor would have a punchers chance of catching catching Khabib before the TD but I don't think he could avoid the TD for long and once Khabib got Conor down he'd finish him in the 1st with GnP.

If Tony and Conor fight Tony will want to challenge himself and fight Conor standing it would be a much more exciting fight in my opinion and a better chance for Conor. You know Conor would rather fight Ferguson, and I'm sure he's rooting for him next weekend.

I think Tony presents more threats of a finish to Conor where Khabib won’t finish Conor, maybe just get a UD if he doesn’t get KO’d in one of the moments standing.

If that was the case he would've just accepted the fight for march/april himself. He wants to fight Khabib cause he's more of a draw, he actually think he beats khabib even though the rest of the sane people on planet earth knows it's the worst matchup for him.

Wrong. Conor and the UFC wants Khabib to win so in September Conor can fight him in Russia.

He's not gonna fight either of them so who cares

I just don’t see Conor breaking like that after losing the first Diaz fight.
Plus a lil MMath in Barboza surviving.

Khabib won't mess around like Diaz, he has finished 64% of his wins and this will be a 5 rounder. If Khabib gets it to the ground I see Conor breaking easily imo.

Conor is rooting for Dee or one of his hookers to get pregnant so he can take another year off.

Khabib won't mess around like Diaz, he has finished 64% of his wins and this will be a 5 rounder. If Khabib gets it to the ground I see Conor breaking easily imo.

Agree. Conor just isn't super durable, if Khabib gets him down, he'll finish him.

I just don’t see Conor breaking like that after losing the first Diaz fight.
Plus a lil MMath in Barboza surviving.

Barboza survived because Khabib let him. Conor surviving on the feet against Diaz is nothing like having to survive with Khabib on top pounding his face to mush.

Thats why he ducked Tony for 7 months right until Feg said "screw this loser I'll fight Khabib even after Khabib stiffed me for $500,000 at 209 and before"

You makes no sense. Conor had has chance "to defend" vs Tony and failed.

Conor also had his chance to fight Khabib when Khabib was #1 but went running with a baby excuse.

IMO he'll NEVER fight either one..

If he does I'll chance my avatar to dana's chicken .

Last edited:
Back