You know that Conor is rooting for Ferguson to beat Khabib

This. Who is Conor? I have been watching UFC for over a year and have never seen him fight.

Why to people always talk about him?
He's an instagram celebrity like teh Kardashians. Famous for being famous or something.

I think Conor is looking as this as a win/win no matter the result of the Tony Khabib fight... if khabib wins he’s a big name has a big following and everyone thinks he’ll man handle and destroy Conor and will be a big draw.... if tony wins he will become a bigger name and gain that draw he’s been needing which will help the fight vs McGregor plus he’d take out khabib and Conor won’t have to fight him cuz tony beat him and he beats tony what’s the point in his mind and everyone else of fighting Khabib unfortunately he’s making it so he is making it so he doesn’t have to fight both of them

Conor vs. Ferguson is a striker vs. striker fight although Ferguson could also easily defeat Conor if it goes to the ground. Conor vs. Khabib would be Khabib taking Conor down in the 1st round and pounding him out. Conor would have a punchers chance of catching catching Khabib before the TD but I don't think he could avoid the TD for long and once Khabib got Conor down he'd finish him in the 1st with GnP.

If Tony and Conor fight Tony will want to challenge himself and fight Conor standing it would be a much more exciting fight in my opinion and a better chance for Conor. You know Conor would rather fight Ferguson, and I'm sure he's rooting for him next weekend.
do I know this? I didn't realize I knew this. or are you assuming I know this? is this a question? or a statement?

This. Who is Conor? I have been watching UFC for over a year and have never seen him fight.

He was this guy who got two gifted title shots because he had mouth like Trump and talked shit about everyone. Soon as he won them ran away from sport with much to prove. over 2 years never defended a belt in his prime which is a record in combat sports

I suppose you could say "worst champion in the history of combat sports"

I am not actually convinced that Khabib is the bigger draw?

We will find out cuz tony vs Lee didn’t do much buys I think like 120k-150k ppv buy if they get a number like let’s say around 350k-400k khabib did a lot of that

Wrong. Conor and the UFC wants Khabib to win so in September Conor can fight him in Russia.

Truth. Conor is afraid of people saying Tony who? when the fight is announced.

I think Tony presents more threats of a finish to Conor where Khabib won’t finish Conor, maybe just get a UD if he doesn’t get KO’d in one of the moments standing.

Khabib would likely finish Conor. Conor on the ground is like Michael Johnson

And I'm not even on the Khabib hype train anymore

We will find out cuz tony vs Lee didn’t do much buys I think like 120k-150k ppv buy if they get a number like let’s say around 350k-400k khabib did a lot of that
Meltzer has just updated his estimate based on the latest data that’s come through and now claims that UFC 216 “easily topped 200,000 buys.”
https://mmainsight.com/ufc/ufc-216-ppv-numbers-werent-quite-as-bad-as-first-thought

All these numbers are speculation anyway- they are estimates from a jounalist. UFC dont release numbers.

Thats why he ducked Tony for 7 months right until Feg said "screw this loser I'll fight Khabib even after Khabib stiffed me for $500,000 at 209 and before"

You makes no sense. Conor had has chance "to defend" vs Tony and failed.

Conor also had his chance to fight Khabib when Khabib was #1 but went running with a baby excuse.

IMO he'll NEVER fight either one..

If he does I'll chance my avatar to dana's chicken .
tagged n bagged

<seedat>

you are correct; however, I'd love to see if Khabib can take a left hand from Connor.

Conor vs. Ferguson is a striker vs. striker fight although Ferguson could also easily defeat Conor if it goes to the ground. Conor vs. Khabib would be Khabib taking Conor down in the 1st round and pounding him out. Conor would have a punchers chance of catching catching Khabib before the TD but I don't think he could avoid the TD for long and once Khabib got Conor down he'd finish him in the 1st with GnP.

If Tony and Conor fight Tony will want to challenge himself and fight Conor standing it would be a much more exciting fight in my opinion and a better chance for Conor. You know Conor would rather fight Ferguson, and I'm sure he's rooting for him next weekend.
He will fight neither.

Meltzer has just updated his estimate based on the latest data that’s come through and now claims that UFC 216 “easily topped 200,000 buys.”
https://mmainsight.com/ufc/ufc-216-ppv-numbers-werent-quite-as-bad-as-first-thought

All these numbers are speculation anyway- they are estimates from a jounalist. UFC dont release numbers.
That’s good to know still 200k isn’t much but I’m happy to see more people wanting to see tony he’s an exciting fighter I love watching him still think khabib will help out the numbers from the 200k but hard to say who a bigger drawl from either side cuz khabib never been a main event for ppv and tony only has his 1

Doesn't matter, Conor would be the underdog in either fight. Loses to both on the ground, both are very durable and strong guys. Conor has bad cardio and that only gets worse when those two are pounding him. He's got a punchers chance but it's more likely to be Khabib/Tony via prison rape than that. If anything, he'd prefer Khabib because Tony is much less of a draw on social media. Doesn't matter to me personally, but it probably does to a fighter that likes money more than anything else.

He’s Champ squared. He brutally, viciously and/or savagely murdered every single fighter in both the featherweight and lightweight division to become the reigning and defending champion in both divisions.

Then while alternating between defending both his FW and his LW titles he somehow found the time to move up and completely annihilate and humiliate the all time welterweight goat - Nate “undefeated” Diaz.

As if that wasn’t enough he went and put on a boxing clinic embarrassing Floyd “old man-has been” Mayweather for a record 9 million ppv buys where he pocketed a cool 600 million dollars.

I doubt it.

You must be kidding. Of the last many guys Khabib has fought (RDA, Johnson, Barboza), McGregor is the worst when it comes to grappling. None of those guys had an answer for Khabib once the fight hit the mat. RDA was able to get up some, but just got taken down again. If/when Khabib takes him down, he will get smashed.

I don't know a lot, but I know that.

Back