• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know your job is boring when...

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
We had a rock,paper, and scissors tournament with 40 people at work lol I even lost 20 bucks

Had a buddy who used to work for USPS graveyard shift and all he did was play poker all night.

This wouldn't happen anywhere with internet.

This wouldn't happen anywhere with internet.

I was finishing up a contract on a project where everything was complete. All I did for the last two months was have sneaky joints in the carpark and watch Youtube, had an awesome corner cubicle away from everyone, it was the best.

rock, paper, scissors tournament...
Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

and what was Ali Baba doing during your game?

It sounds like you have a poor work ethic or the company is slack.

Are they hiring?

I worked the graveyard shift at a factory as a security guard once. Would've been awesome if they had wifi because I could've watched Netflix all night but they didn't so I sat in a chair staring at the wall for 8 hours.

I worked the graveyard shift at a factory as a security guard once. Would've been awesome if they had wifi because I could've watched Netflix all night but they didn't so I sat in a chair staring at the wall for 8 hours.

I'm doing that now, except at a guardhouse for a wealthy senior community. Has high speed fiber optic internet, a bathroom, kitchen, central ac and heat. If I didn't have a family and home, I would live here under the desk like George Costanza!

20 bucks buys you a lot of buffalo wings.

Unlucky.

Last edited:
Ive been playing choke the chicken a lot at work recently. The scumbag management is monitoring our internet usage as of late. I do feel a lot more relaxed though that constantly arguing with the morons in the war room.

Well, I can log onto Sherdog's forum and post. I can take two hour long lunch breaks. I can watch a mini marathon (2-3 episodes) of Breaking Bad. Is that consider boring?

I'm doing that now, except at a guardhouse for a wealthy senior community. Has high speed fiber optic internet, a bathroom, kitchen, central ac and heat. If I didn't have a family and home, I would live here under the desk like George Costanza!

Damn, I wish I got that lucky. I literally sat in a folding chair by the employee entrance. They were supposed to show me their ID badge but I didn't give a shit. I watched a little Netflix the first night but I used up all of my data. Walking around was the only way I could pass the time, unless I bought a portable gaming system or something.

Plus the employees were dipshits because that factory had just brought security guards in so we were new to them and they didn't like having to show their ID.

Where do you work? My first guess is "warehouse"

Back