You Know You're Getting Old When.......

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Justin Bieber grows up to look like Jeff Fahey

03-BaldwinBieber.w330.h330.jpg

302048_1.1.jpg

.....the cops say u graduated 12 years ago and u can't be here with ur pants off

... Kid Rock looks like Dr. Phil dressed as Kid Rock:

images

When you have tons of skid marks and you no longer care.

Not only do you not care but you’ll happily let your wife wash and see them.

That’s dad’s for ya

you know you're getting old when ,at 7 o'clock at night, you're planning what time you can go to bed.

It’s going to be awesome when he gets fat like Kevin federline.

I want a fat Bieber vs fat Federline vs fat Prince Naseem Hamed vs skinny Jonah Hill battle royale.

you know you're getting old when ,at 7 o'clock at night, you're planning what time you can go to bed.
Lol oh god this is me as fuck.

Although I went to bed two hours ago and can’t sleep :(

.....when you remember the hair, denim and leather of your first metal gig, and then look around and see nothing but bald, fat, middle aged men, who probably babysit their grandkids at weekends.

Last edited:
.....when you remember the hair, denim and leather of you first metal gig, and then look around and see nothing but bald, fat, middle aged men, who probably babysit their grandkids at weekends.
i don not have grand kids! but the rest is pretty much true.

When you watch sporting events and you’re older than like 80% of the guys playing.

You can't play video games more than 30 minutes at a time

You blow your back out when you bend over and cough at the same time. At least I didn't shit myself I guess.

.....when you remember the hair, denim and leather of you first metal gig, and then look around and see nothing but bald, fat, middle aged men, who probably babysit their grandkids at weekends.

I agree with a variation of this and I'm only in my early 30's. It really hit me last week, I stopped at the store after work, and a group of 18-20ish year olds crossed my path before the door, vaping and filling the air with cotton candy scented exhale. As I turned to follow behind them, I saw one of them was wearing his skinny jeans and a Mayhem hoodie.
19ad96133a133c4448c01fb76f0aee2d.jpg

He was walking around the store like he was the biggest badass on the planet, I'd like to ad he had a yellow t-shirt on underneath. For a split second I was back to my teen years thinking "what a poser, you probably bought the hoodie to scare your parents or over religious grandma"...and then it hit me, why do I give a shit what some random ass kid, or really anyone at all is wearing? Then the fact, I just had both of those thoughts back to back made me realize...I'm old. lol

Back