You Know You're Getting Old When.......

1. Friends started to show up to gatherings with kids.
2. Your childhood sports heroes are now commentators and analysts.
3. You look forward to a day of not doing anything.
4. You think the latest catch phrases and slangs are dumb.
5. You don't identify with pop culture anymore.

You walk through the campus of the university you attended and some of the students look like they are in middle school.

I was in a taxi going home and there was a very attractive young woman in front of us . Now , its February and bitter cold and she was wearing a cropped tee shirt and cropped denim jacket with yoga pants. She had a great butt on her . My first reaction to seeing her ?

"Oh, she's going to catch her death of cold, she'll get a chill in her kidneys wearing just that..."

At that point I realised I was getting old...

I saw something similar the other day and just stared at those erect nipples because of the cold. It's great to be a dirty old man.

I'll know I'm getting old af when my balls dangle lower than my mutant 3" monster cock

When you watch sporting events and you’re older than like 80% of the guys playing.

Thank the dark lord for Adam Vinatieri. He's the last guy older than me I think.

... Kid Rock looks like Dr. Phil dressed as Kid Rock:

images

Hey idiot, that's Macauley Culkin dressed as Dr Phil dressed as Kid Rock

"There's a bathroom. I don't really need to go, but since I'm walking right by ..."

Even though girls in their early 20s are hotter, you somehow prefer them in their early 30s

I agree with a variation of this and I'm only in my early 30's. It really hit me last week, I stopped at the store after work, and a group of 18-20ish year olds crossed my path before the door, vaping and filling the air with cotton candy scented exhale. As I turned to follow behind them, I saw one of them was wearing his skinny jeans and a Mayhem hoodie.
19ad96133a133c4448c01fb76f0aee2d.jpg

He was walking around the store like he was the biggest badass on the planet, I'd like to ad he had a yellow t-shirt on underneath. For a split second I was back to my teen years thinking "what a poser, you probably bought the hoodie to scare your parents or over religious grandma"...and then it hit me, why do I give a shit what some random ass kid, or really anyone at all is wearing? Then the fact, I just had both of those thoughts back to back made me realize...I'm old. lol
Young people are lame and cringeworthy as fuck. Despite feeling the same about us

People who know your age tell you you look younger than your age, even expressing surprise.

You've been posting on sherdog for over a decade and you were already an adult when you started.

the other day I pulled a muscle coughing, no lie

wtf son

Back