You lot are fukked up!!!

grimey121Uk

Blue Belt
Reaction score
hi guys i dont mean to offend you but
why the fukk do you camell shagging sheep fukker come onto sherdog and post on its forum to say that it is shit. I think you all should commit suicide as you are worthless pieces of cow shit. i bet you all look like inbread mutants just like your fukked up parents. Also i think you are all mutated piles of inbread bullshit.
your all fukked up, sheep shaggin anal bandits from mars with comletely fukked up lives and families your also complete rejects so do somthing good for the world please "die" and take everyone in your shity life with you.

p.s fukk off!!!!

if your trying to up your post grimrey try just a simple go "frag yourself" or "your moms my biacth" and "I'm art's biacth" just my 2cents.;)

Come back when you have your orange belt.

Yellow belt is too hard on the eyes.

you lot may call me sir

coz ur inbread mutated piles of cow shit.

sir grimey what exactly is that you dislike about us in here. is cause guys like us used to kick your arse every day or that your mom was my biacth.

Originally posted by Grimey121UK

you lot may call me sir

Call you Sir????

I am ashamed to call you my son. I will have to tell your mother that we will put you up for adoption.

i'll give you a hand pablo.
art grabs grimey by the ear and puts him over his knee and smacks his arse three times. know behave yourself youngman.

if you can't add anything other ummmm the go back to were you woman belong the ot board

good work pablo i think we've heard the last of girlyland.

thats right grimey this board is for advanced students only.

Back