You still use your imagination or did it die with adulthood?

31 here and my imagination is as strong as ever.

I still imagine myself fucking 90% of the women I cross paths with on a daily basis. Well, maybe not 90%. So it's pretty much the same as when I was younger.

I work in 3D modelling/design so I need to be able to conceptualize ideas pretty thoroughly in my mind. That's kind of like imagination.

I work in 3D modelling/design so I need to be able to conceptualize ideas pretty thoroughly in my mind. That's kind of like imagination.
What software do you use for work?

What software do you use for work?

Mostly architectural design and sitework so a variety of autodesk products. some sketchup, 3dsmax stuff too but thats not my forte

Mostly architectural design and sitework so a variety of autodesk products. some sketchup, 3dsmax stuff too but thats not my forte
Nice! Def thought you were blue collar crew. I'll add you to my Likes on Sight crew here in a bit

Of course, it helps to keep my sanity.
Though admittedly, most of my imagination is just me filling whatever room i'm in with uppercuts, but i suppose that's just part of being in IT support.

I wouldn't say it died with my childhood. I'd say it died with all the advances in technology. Technology doesn't give you the opportunity to use your imagination...it's done for you. Someone else's imagination is what we're using.

I use my imagination often. It helps to provide a temporary escape when needed.

this-world-is-but-a-canvas-for-our-imagination-quote-1.jpg

I use it all the time to pre-visualize my future. Keeps me motivated to work toward my life goals.

I fantasize about being a different person all the time, and girls too.

Back