You vs. Mighty Mouse

Anyone who thinks they have a chance is either 13 years old or has an IQ of 13.

6’3”

I have the upmost confidence that I would fuck that guy up

If I wanted to see two children get beat up I would go to Brett Rogers house

lol@some random under 200lb hobbyist beating mighty mouse.

Everybody saying that they would lose to Mighty Mouse Are the same people that think they would lose to Rhonda Rousey

Sad!

Have some self-confidence you miserable :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

6'1, 200ish pounds, fit and strong, train MT consistently.

Would get demolished in seconds.

Everybody saying that they would lose to Mighty Mouse Are the same people that think they would lose to Rhonda Rousey

Sad!

Sure, I can admit that my self-confidence is lacking. What you need though is not self-confidence, it's self-awareness.

There will be some guys on here would could beat him up, but very, very few. I've know a few small highly skilled fighters who've lost street fights to untrained guys because they were simply too small, so it does happen. You can even watch episodes of Bully Beatdown and some of those guys give the pro fighters a few problems and don't just crumble at the first sign of adversity. They actually put up a half decent fight simply down to some basic training and a certain level of natural toughness and that's being the same size.

MM beats the vast majority of sherdoggers, certainly in a cage at least, but people who think size doesn't matter are usually insecure small people who don't want to accept reality.

Sad!

Nah. Its those with actual confidence (in real life. Not just online) who are honest.

I would not win a mma fight against that guy.

6'2'' and 185 pounds. DJ would just destroy my body and then finish me however he wants from there. I am under no false delusions that my size or reach advantage are going to help agaisnt a guy who is a master at what he does.

He would make you cry and run home to mommy. I love how normal fans believe because they are big and usually overweight they can beat a professional fighter, he would stay on the outside and fuck up your legs and rips, there is no chance unless you are a fighter yourself.

im 3 time the size of Nate Diaz buddy i would REKT him

He is probably too fast for me, but if I do get a hold of him I would choke slam him like Rampage did to Arona

1v2fsdsobb101.gif
He would hold the leg, dont you worry about that... Put to sleep in 7 seconds.

I would beat him within an inch of his life

He don’t want none

6ft 2" 215lbs weed smoker no training no cardio and i have back problems intermittently

he would woop ma ass so bad anyway he wanted head kicks, combo punches, submission, takedowns

most of these guys saying theyd have a chance are full of shit no matter how big they are but id assume some of the guys from smaller orgs in bigger weight classes on here would give him a hiding

Back