You vs. Mighty Mouse

How do you think a fight between yourself and Mighty Mouse would go?

I weight 199 pounds, 6'5 feet tall. So he is basically a dwarf compared to me. I'm not a special fighter or anything, but I fight well and am a big guy, able to do good standing and okay on the ground.

To be honest, I can't imagine losing to Mighty Mouse. He is very skilled and I would take him seriously, but he's not much heavier than my girlfriend...

Most big guys don't fight as well as they think.

Jon+Jones+Elbows+Rashad+Evans+-+UFC+145.gif

S5wL6eS.gif

fbDlq.gif

How do you think a fight between yourself and Mighty Mouse would go?

I weight 199 pounds, 6'5 feet tall. So he is basically a dwarf compared to me. I'm not a special fighter or anything, but I fight well and am a big guy, able to do good standing and okay on the ground.

To be honest, I can't imagine losing to Mighty Mouse. He is very skilled and I would take him seriously, but he's not much heavier than my girlfriend...

I bet you've beat so many asses in real life

Most big guys don't fight as well as they think.

I think a shit load of posters forget about cardio..
Sure you might survive for awhile but wait until your cardio is gone..
No power no speed. When the muscle fatigue starts to hit you.
Try being taken down by a smaller dude again and again.

I would get taken down and submitted in about 10 seconds or knocked the fuck out if that's what MM wanted to do instead.

I'm 5'8~ (174cm) and in the 160-165lbs range. No chance what-so-ever.

Are you an adult?

I think a shit load of posters forget about cardio..
Sure you might survive for awhile but wait until your cardio is gone..
No power no speed. When the muscle fatigue starts to hit you.
Try being taken down by a smaller dude again and again.

Yep, and that shit is embarrassing

well in sherdog, I am 6 ft 7, a solid 250, and a black belt in multiple martial arts so I think I would do well.

I bet you've beat so many asses in real life

Nah. A few. Lost once, too drunk, lol. Those fights were against guys considerably bigger than Mighty Mouse, although of course, they were terrible random dude fighters. I gladly admit that I avoid fights that I don't feel I can win. But Mighty Mouse isn't one of them.

Nah. A few. Lost once, too drunk, lol. Those fights were against guys considerably bigger than Mighty Mouse, although of course, they were terrible random dude fighters. I gladly admit that I avoid fights that I don't feel I can win. But Mighty Mouse isn't one of them.

Mighty mouse would eat you alive, if you aren't trolling.

Mighty mouse would eat you alive, if you aren't trolling.

As I said in the OP, I'm not a special fighter in any way. But I'm well above average, both in skills and size, so I honestly feel that I at the very least could give that little dude a run for his money.

If you haven't trained MMA he's going to destroy you. The obese losers who haven't ever stepped foot in an Octagon or ever sparred who come up with these imaginary scenarios in order to shit on a 5'2" athlete just to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives would gas out within the first minute and Mighty Mouse would just break their arm or leg.

As I said in the OP, I'm not a special fighter in any way. But I'm well above average, both in skills and size, so I honestly feel that I at the very least could give that little dude a run for his money.

Nevermind. Just saw the join date and post count. You almost got me.

Back