You vs. Mighty Mouse

If you haven't trained MMA he's going to destroy you. The obese losers who haven't ever stepped foot in an Octagon or ever sparred would gas out within the first minute and Mighty Mouse would just break their arm or leg.

I have trained MMA, although never on a high level and never against high level opponents. When sparring the small guys, it's like fighting children, and they're still bigger than Mighty Mouse. When I compare his bodyweight with my girlfriend's, I simply can't imagine him doing too well, even with all the skill in the world...

I know is silly thread but, I will answer seriously.

I think it would would suck. Probably have an incredibly hard time hitting him cleanly or initiating grappling. In the meantime, get peppered with strikes.
He is little so, probably not going to get 1 shotted but, for sure gonna get busted up and probably tko'd while over committing trying to hit him.

Now we have a problem bro!
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?

2gxl9c7.gif

I'll slap this kid, bro

most sherdoggers would lose because they are betas and fat.

I trained many years ago but now unfit. I'd have a significant height and weight advantage.

Maybe I'd catch him in the same way that maybe I'll win the lottery but most likely he'd dance around and pick me to pieces whilst I very quickly gas out.

He's a ufc champion and always in the running for p4p yet most people here seem to think they'd squash him mainly based on the fact that they once beat up a younger brother

Anyone that has ever trained a day in their life knows the answer here.

You wouldn't even beat any FLW in the top 50. Let alone the greatest FLW ever.
Agreeing with to a degree. If someone trains at a mcDojo and is holding their own against fat guys that work full time jobs and train as a hobby they'll think a smaller guy would be weaker and beatable.

I'd castrate myself to be 6'5

Ts is an example of what it's like to be tall, all dat confidence and superior attitude
and I do believe he'd KO DJ

Honestly , i would slay that fucking Mouse, no problem. Drop his ass, not finish him, make him get up hurt him, corner him then finish him like Baroni vs Menne except i would follow it up with a head kick as held on to the cage. Then id move out of the way from the ref and let Big John run into Mouse the way Cecil Peoples crashed into the cage.

"I would cut off your head, dwarf! If it stood but a little higher from the ground."

Just stop thinking u will beat the shit out of mighty mouse. I don't give a shit who u are or whatever, u will get ur ass beat badly. He would dance circles around u and piece ur face up at will without leaving 2nd gear. The only thing u could do is defend takedowns otherwise he would fuck u up. That's it, no debate don't flatter yourself. He's a pro fighter and arguably the best ever. Fuck outta here with that nonsense. I can't say it enough, u will get ur face rearranged

I’m 6’3” and 260lbs, even though it’s been years since I’ve trained full time, I have a black belt and have competed nationally and won on that level. I would give myself a punchers chance of maybe connecting on him very early on. I k ow I’m stronger than him but that’s about it. I’m guessing I would gas about the 30 second mark and MM would probably beat my eyes shut.

I have trained MMA, although never on a high level and never against high level opponents. When sparring the small guys, it's like fighting children, and they're still bigger than Mighty Mouse. When I compare his bodyweight with my girlfriend's, I simply can't imagine him doing too well, even with all the skill in the world...
It doesn't matter. He'd be too fast and make you miss after you gas you'd become his punching bag and he'd probably take you down and break your arm. I mean HW UFC fighters gas in the first 1-2 minutes, so what would happen to a guy like you? You'd gas in 30 seconds.

I don't think you understand the difference between a high level UFC champion who is known for his incredible technique and MMA genius and some overconfident bum like you who thinks he can take on a champion simply because he has size and nothing else.

I'd definitely pay to see MM humiliate and cuck you in front of your gf though.

Last edited:
How do you think a fight between yourself and Mighty Mouse would go?

I weight 199 pounds, 6'5 feet tall. So he is basically a dwarf compared to me. I'm not a special fighter or anything, but I fight well and am a big guy, able to do good standing and okay on the ground.

To be honest, I can't imagine losing to Mighty Mouse. He is very skilled and I would take him seriously, but he's not much heavier than my girlfriend...
LOL. He has so many skills that you can't stop.
No way you could stop a heel hook. He would destroy your knee at will. And that's just one option.

By the time you realize what's happening it would be over.

He's a pro fighter and arguably the best ever. Fuck outta here with that nonsense.

Big difference between PFP and best ever.

He gets to be a professional because of the weight classes, otherwise he would be a hobbyist at best.

Back