"You'll do nothing" - Luke Rockhold

What are you brewin in a barber chair wearin bib and beanie plus cheapass sunglass yaldoo fookin nootin

- Fluke Salthold

Luke is the most talented MW in the world.

Im sitting here laughing my ass off, thinking of greek gladiators writing with quills, like Twitter.

Ajax: Ulysses can't win a single fight without foul play!!

Ulysses: wtf are u doin in barber chair w/ a bib a beanie, hiding behind those cheap ass sunglasses. U will do nothing
Probably the hardest I've laughed at a post in a while.

Luke Rockhold is a tall athletic white American with good looks, and some popularity, and yet, he completely lacks any swagger. HAHAHA

He always seems like he is going to cry or be bitter at any moment.

Sherdoggers, teach your children how to effectively verbally express themselves, it is one the greatest skills any human can acquire.

If he was 70% as good looking and 5'8" he would bore women to death.

vs-rockhold-finishing-sequence-bisping-gets-superior-position-hook-from-blind-side.gif

giphy.gif

And Branch sounds like a generic 12 year old black kid from the hood trying to act hard. So well spoken. Stop frontin', don't be hatin' homie, 4 real my dog

Well, then they're perfect lol.

I must admit I can't ever see the scenario where Luke says something and gets applauded on here

Rockhold has all the fighting gifts in the world and he's fighting some homeless dude in a barbershop. What happened..

Why do people keep asking why Branch is wearing a beanie when he is bald and is obviously getting his beard touched up.

Oh no how cool of him hating on Ariel's punk ass show... until he himself is on it and will kiss Ariel's ass.

I hate him for what he said during the machida fight. "He wasn't as fast as I thought". Fuck you dude haha. First of all he was tagging Luke pretty good until he slipped so whatever

Why do people keep asking why Branch is wearing a beanie when he is bald and is obviously getting his beard touched up.
He's going to get his beard touched up by Rockhold, do you know what I am saying?

What did Unlucky Luke say about Branch? Background anyone?
Wasn't even trash talking, he was just making an observation and said something like he's a good fighter but he lacks confidence.

Luke Rockhold is a tall athletic white American with good looks, and some popularity, and yet, he completely lacks any swagger. HAHAHA

He always seems like he is going to cry or be bitter at any moment.

Sherdoggers, teach your children how to effectively verbally express themselves, it is one the greatest skills any human can acquire.

Swagger is developed through adversity.

Luke just had to stand there and got laid and respected.

And it's, you'll do fookin nootin

If you're gonna try to be like Conor, at least do it right

Back