Young rising prospect Erick Silva vs Jordan Mein set for UFC on Fox 26

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

What a great fight to propel this young stud Erick Silva to the top. Kids got a bright future ahead of him. Champion by 2018 no doubt. This fight, imo, signifies a changing of the guard. I know its sad but its natures way. Mein is 28, getting to that retirement age and starting to slow down. This young red hot 33 year old stud is gonna make short work of the veteran. All the potential in the world for this kid. Fastest rising prospect since bursting onto the stage in 2011. I cant wait. :)

<[analyzed}>
Was gonna flame the shit out of you for calling that old bastard young, but then...

I heard this kid is one of the greatest prospects in the UFC.

he learned a lot in that fitch fight, future champ for sure

he learned a lot in that fitch fight

And the Kim fight, and the Brown fight, and the Taleb fight, and the Medeiros fight. Kid be picking up lessons everywhere.

he learned a lot in that fitch fight, future champ for sure

Showed great takedown defense in that fight. Kid is making leaps and bounds of progress in such a short time. Looking very promising.

Silva isnt young. He fought Koscheck

Jordan is a big step for the kid. but I have no doubt he'll pass with flying colors..

We know how good mein is, no one truly knows how great Silva can and will be just yet.

I think Jordan will put up a tough fight but silva will probably be on another level in this one, the kid just continues to grow with every fight.

Silva isnt young.

tenor.gif

UFC needs an exciting youth injection to revive its flagging state. Young Erick is certainly thriving in that role.

I've been hearing alot about this upcoming prospect lately.

Is it true he's only 33 years young?

Erick silva is one of the top up and comers in the world. It's crazy how young he is. There's no way he's even old enough to even be in the UFC.

Silva will be champ in 2027, you heard it here first.

Mein gets a reminder of what a Young promising guy just can do in there. Silva gonna surprise a lot of people.

Back