Young Ronda predicts TUF reactions

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ronda-Rousey-Feet-589476.jpg

Actually this is a pretty funny pic and wanted to post but could not think of a better thread title

:eek:

Looks like she's cutting weight for something. Sauna's are never fun.

RIP Zyzz. 0-1 against Sauna's.

Why's she flipping the bird?

She's in the middle of cutting weight lmao, if somebody came in and asked me to smile and pose for pictures and shit I don't smile at the best of times, I definitely wouldn't be happy when I'm dehydrated, red hot etc.

She's in the middle of cutting weight lmao, if somebody came in and asked me to smile and pose for pictures and shit I don't smile at the best of times, I definitely wouldn't be happy when I'm dehydrated, red hot etc.

That is why I thought it was funny
I can imagine someone saying "OK girls smile" & a teenage RR flips the bird
Good for her :)

without that eyeliner she really is a mediocre looking girl

But she is hot for a "fighter"
A mediocre looking chick that kicks ass is pretty cool IMO

As long as she keeps to fighting weight, she looks damn good.
She has a chubby face so 10-15 pounds is a big difference

She has the personality of a young Karo.

At least they've got a big bowl of soup to sip on while they're in there. The spoon is a bit big though.

95% of women you see on tv are basically paid to be attractive. if you see a woman who is doing something that is not being paid to look attractive and is attractive, you just got lucky. In the real world, people look normal while doing normal things at normal times. And seriously, how fucking skilled is she? There can be photo evidence of the existence of women when they are doing something other than being hot.

95% of women you see on tv are basically paid to be attractive. if you see a woman who is doing something that is not being paid to look attractive and is attractive, you just got lucky. In the real world, people look normal while doing normal things at normal times. And seriously, how fucking skilled is she? There can be photo evidence of the existence of women when they are doing something other than being hot.

Preaching to choir with me buddy

But she is hot for a "fighter"
A mediocre looking chick that kicks ass is pretty cool IMO

As long as she keeps to fighting weight, she looks damn good.
She has a chubby face so 10-15 pounds is a big difference

I find Miesha sexier, but think RR is hot too

Nice of Edmund to cut weight with her..

the best part of this whole thread is that you had to go to wikifeet.com to find this pic...

how, kind sir, did you stumble across this photograph???

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Ronda-Rousey-Feet-589476.jpg

Ah, come on
Who does not go to that site daily?

Seriously, I have no idea lol
Maybe another forum had it?

EDIT: Ok, actually I admit I was looking for Edmund in a bikini & found that

Back