Younggunz'z

Did it feel as painful as it sounds?

It's awful.
But it's supposed to be, so i expected that.

A HUGE difference trying to use High rep for multiple sets than it is to use low rep with more weight....Its seems like an obvious statement, but I didn't realize how id respond to higher volume with that weight (usually its 5 reps then move up).

I know. 7 reps on squats and I feel like I just ran a 100m sprint. That's some insane volume man.

Hey, I saw your post in the weapons forum about the GI Ghost. It looks cool, but I'm a little concerned about carrying my G23 with the trigger exposed. I don't want to Plaxico myself. Do you think my concern is justified? I really like how concealable it is and I'll probably order one if you think it's safe.

IT is still completelly beyond me how you can do another exercise with no rest after you did a high rep squat set.
Superhuman.

I enjoy reading your log more than any other. Essentially, you're a machine.

Welcome back.

thanks Devil.

Graedy, Its actually much easier than it appears. Switching from high rep squat into flat bench requires less effort than you might think..If the squat isn't a squat to max rep that is...
squats to pullups is a different story, as the entire posterior chain is taxed during the squat.
For the 405 sets, I took my sweet time, sat down between sets, looked at myself in the mirror, drank some water...etc.. no supersets there..

Barut,
I've never carried hot as a civi.
esp with a weapon without a true external safety. Its a great holster. Just practice drawing your weapon and racking the slide in one motion. Because their is no trigger guard, I would suggest carrying israeli when using this pairing.

:icon_neut

you spotted the joke..

and for some reason I can't edit..
so let me retract *their from my previous post, and add *there..
sorry Barut, as this gross neglect of proper syntax was during my address to you.

Deadlift
135x10
225x5
315x5
315x5
405x3
495x2
585x1
635x1
was going to attempt to match pr..wasn't feeling it after 635

pullups
+45x8
+90x5
+135x3
+45x4

home.

Deadlift
135x10
225x5
315x5
315x5
405x3
495x2
585x1
635x1
was going to attempt to match pr..wasn't feeling it after 635

pullups
+45x8
+90x5
+135x3
+45x4

home.

Monster...SCARY monster.

your workouts definitely look intense. How much time do you spend resting between sets on workouts like these? Beginner question: why so many sets? Is this the "volume" people are referring to?

Back