Your 3 favourite WWF/E tag teams from 90's onwards

1. Legion of Doom
2. The Rocker's
3. The Dudley's

But there's a bunch that have already been mentioned I've enjoyed just as much.

1. Booker T and Goldust
Those skits were everything and it never outstayed its welcome. Great chemistry and the cheap attempt at recreating it with Truth just paled in comparison.

2. Kane and X-Pac
Kane was my favourite wrestler at the time. They were a great big and little man duo. I was so pissed when X-Pac betrayed him. Looking back Kane should have been in more of these in later years instead of a jobber to the stars as he often was.

3. MNM
Cool look, entrance and hot valet. Breath of fresh air in a tag team division which was a combination of generic teams or thrown together superstars. Two guys that needed each other as Nitro wasn't ready to go solo and while a good wrestler Mercury didn't have the it factor.

3-APA
2-Steiners
1-Hart Foundation

Damn nobody give pros don headbangers

Steiner Bros. first frankensteiner i ever saw was live, they were huge af but athletic and could do some cool moves

Harlem Heat cool style, were great heels, seemed like dudes who would really fuck u up

Outsiders was a huge fan of Hall when he was RR,when they came up with the NWO was the real start of wrestlings attitude era

1. NAO The New Age Outlaws
2. Rock and Sock Connection
3. Dude Love and Steve Austin ( if I remember correctly Austin was feuding with Bret and The Hart Foundation, and Shawn Micheals was “injured “ or something for the story line. )

Hart Foundation
Money Inc
Steiner Brothers

Hardys
EC
Miz and Morrison

80s into 90s
Natural disasters
Demolition
Strikeforce

Edge & Christian, 2 Extreme and the Dudley Boy's for those TLC matches alone.

Man, it is really hard to pick just three. I guess if I have to?

Hardyz
JeriKO
Dudleys

There's lots of honourable mentions, too, like: Too Cool, T&A, Kaientai, Head Cheese, London & Kendrick, Los Guerreros.

Makes you appreciate how many good/great teams there have been over the years and, that is excluding a whole lot of them.

Back