3. Fallout
4. Uncharted
5. Lemmings

1. Sleeping Dogs
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. The Last of Us
4. GTA (Ballad of Gay Tony)
5. Far Cry 3

After seeing your doom videos I’m surprised to see only 2 mentioned and it being that far down on the list.

I only listed doom( but I meant the whole series as a whole, without picking a specific one).

Same way I listed ME, even though 1 is my favorite.

Replayability is a huge factor for me. Technically speaking DOOM (2016) is a masterwork in graphics and audio design and artistically as well. But the MP was mediocre. The campaign was not one that was to memorable with great level design and again it doesn't have a lot to bring me back. Definitely a great game but not an all time fave.

As far as modern games go:
Fallout 4
Cities: Skylines
Half-Life 2
Diablo 2
Star Trek Online
Deus Ex

The Last of Us
The entire Uncharted series
Assassin's creed 2
Skyrim
Fallout: New Vegas

I played the shit out of:
Essentially any tiger woods/pga game
Halo 2
Cod 4

Absolutely loved:
The uncharted series
The crysis games

Let's see:

Gran Turismo
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Dragon Age Inquisition
Sim City 3000
Final Fantasy VII

Tough one, but the ones that come to mind :

Super Mario World
Zelda A link to the past
Diablo 2
Quake 3
Dota 2

I've sunk more hours into the last 3 games on my list then probably all other games combined.

Tron

Discs of Tron

Legend of Hero Tonma, a little known run jump shoot platformer

Every EA hockey game basically

Tough one. Probably go at time of writing with:

Final Fantasy VI
Bloodborne
Secret of Evermore
Dark Souls
Flashback​

Shadow of the Colossus
GTA: San Andreas
Red Dead Redemption
Hitman: Blood Money
Gran Turismo 2

The Last of Us
The entire Uncharted series
Assassin's creed 2
Skyrim

AC2 was in my top 5 and astounding game for its time imo with the story telling, some of the most interesting side quests with (16?), with Adam and Eve and the apple. Just top notch. Dunno if the gameplay has held up but there was gameplay in that one instead of spamming square for the the later titles.

Ninja gaiden black (best beat them up as today)
Bloodborne
Metal gear solid 3
Chrono trigger
A Link to the past

Shame that I can't name a NES game, but most of the NES games have a superior SNES successor

Bloodborne
Super Castlevania IV
Mega Man X
Yakuza 0

Hard to say, but most memorable games:
1) Final Fantasy 7
2) Ultima Online
3) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
4) Mass Effect 1/2
5) DayZ

Honorable mentions:
Star Wars: Jedi Outcast/Academy
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Spiderman PS4

The Last of Us
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
L.A. Noire
Red Dead Redemption

FFXI, Skyrim, Socom 2, NHL 94, Destiny.

Tough one. Probably go at time of writing with:

Final Fantasy VI
Bloodborne
Secret of Evermore
Dark Souls
Flashback​

The way you and Jojo went on about it in "What are you playing" thread, I am not surprised to see Bloodborne on your list.

The Last of Us
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
L.A. Noire
Red Dead Redemption

Rockstar Table Tennis (GOAT ping pong game) Manhunt or Bully didn't make it a clean rockstar sweep for you eh??

Replayability is a huge factor for me. Technically speaking DOOM (2016) is a masterwork in graphics and audio design and artistically as well. But the MP was mediocre. The campaign was not one that was to memorable with great level design and again it doesn't have a lot to bring me back. Definitely a great game but not an all time fave.

I’ve never put a lot of thought into it but it’s the one I’ve replayed the least. I chocked it up to being older and not as much game time, but at the same time I’ve replayed force unleashed a dozen times since 2016 came out at least.

But my kid loves it and I don’t play doom while he’s awake so there is that too.

I started replaying it the other day (more like two months ago when eternal was announced. ) But never got back to finishing it.

I want to play them all again all the way through at some point before eternal is released though.

I’ve probubaly replayed original doom the most , but it’s been out the longest.

Back