Your absolute favorite wrestling moment/memory

This one's right up there as well for me.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

My favorite single performance on a single show of all time. Great promo before the match, great performance in the match along with great commentary, and an iconic promo after the match.

Last edited:
Taker winning the 07 Rumble great back and forth with HBK and finally winning it.

Lumberjill Match between Alicia Fox and Melina.

Watching this match will never get old thanks to Heenan ("That's not fair to Flair!") and Monsoon's classic bickering.
That commentary was still on point through Mania in the Flair / Savage title match. So good

"Show me the pictures!"
"Look she's giving him the wink 'I'll meet you out back"

WM 20 Eddie and Chris celebrating in the ring.
A very haunting moment

That killed the business though according to Nash.
fingerpoke-of-doom-o.gif

Sure it wasn't this?

Because Flair was 6'6" and 320 lbs when he was selling out arenas.

Height don't mean shit.
Flair has never been a vanilla midget.

Shit was epic, lol. That crowd, that event, that heel Cena.

That's when I really started to respect Cena. He handled that reaction brilliantly (something both Batista and Big Show most certainly didn't do when they wrestled there a few weeks later).

My absolute #1 first memory of wrasslin':

Favorite moment: SummerSlam 1991 Bret vs Perfect.

First off, Perfect's entrance. No fireworks, dancing, outlandish outfit. Just a superior athlete coming out to a great theme song, with that fucking smirk, like "What a walk in the park this will be."

The commentating, as usual, is crazy on point. Heenan, Piper, Gorilla. Great lines:

Heenan - *as Perfect uses the PerfectPlex* - Perfect will be in the shower in 10 minutes!
*as Perfect takes over the match* Perfect's in command, I know that look. I know the way he operates. He's TOYING with him right now.
*as the match begins*: Well, it's very simple, Piper. He doesn't have to beat Bret Hart. Bret Hart has to beat him. All he's got to do, is just let Bret Hart come in make a mistake and it's all over. PIPER: Then, in other words, the usual philosophy, run and hide. HEENAN: Run, hide and keep your title.

MONSOON: Will you be serious?
PIPER: Stop it now, Bobby! Don't you realize that Hitman's got his whole career on the line right now? He's got everything to lose.
HEENAN: What about Perfect? Don't you think Perfect has everything to lose?
PIPER: Yeah, but I want him to.

HEENAN: Don't do that, Perfect. Don't touch that ref.
MONSOON: Why? Disqualification will save his title.
HEENAN: Okay, then nail him!
sg-entvid_mr_perfect_091813.jpg

Back