Your all tossers

grimey121Uk

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If you fukked up guys hate sherdog so much then why the fukk do you come on here to post anti-sherdog stuff.
You are all seriously fukked up!!!

Originally posted by grimey121Uk
If you fukked up guys hate sherdog so much then why the fukk do you come on here to post anti-sherdog stuff.
You are all seriously fukked up!!!

YourAFag.jpg

you dum a$$ newbee learn your place. now back to the mma board before i lose my temper and do not come back till you've gotten more post. 100-150.

hahaha mma this guys just trying to up his post in here. on my board :mad: well grimey we have ways to deal with the like of you.

Relax Grimey.....

You need to control your anger a little better.

Maybe some yoga and meditation could do the trick.

jim your on the wrong thread for that.
yes group hug for grim

Originally posted by MMA Trainer
Don't worry grimey121Uk, we love you.;)

I don't love you grimey...In fact, I wish to run your ass over with my truck, just so I can see the look in your eyes before my bumper rips into your innereds. Sounds like fun to me...

Man...

There should be more people in the world (or in these forums at least) like MMA, Art and myself.

That's why ther forums in the condition that it's in right now. Damn n00bs.

::mad::

i think you might have a point there jim, only we need people like grimey to beat on put down if not for persons like him we wouldn't have joe san do. it been a while since i've said joe as well jim.

hey you two stop being so romo on my board what the heck. mma i think it's time that we got some rules put down for all these new guys in here. they just don't relise how important that things disscused in here are.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
hey you two stop being so romo on my board what the heck. mma i think it's time that we got some rules put down for all these new guys in here. they just don't relise how important that things disscused in here are.

I contemplate we should do that Art.

i'll start a new thread tom. and any rules you've got throw on in there.

Back