Your all tossers

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
i'll start a new thread tom. and any rules you've got throw on in there.

What is the thread going to be called Art?

What the hell are all these new people dong here? I was cool Jimpanze but this is to much. Art your so called "Art's board" is out of control.

i don't understand it conrad more and more new faces are showing up. it's takeing twice as long to clean this board up now. hopefully i'll soon become a mod. then i teach these new guys a thing or two.

mma maybe we should call it "anti for dummies"

Anyone that makes Art's board hard to control is alright with me.

Although it is starting to get hard for me to hassle Art because n00bs are beating me to it.

i don't understand it conrad more and more new faces are showing up. it's takeing twice as long to clean this board up now. hopefully i'll soon become a mod. then i teach these new guys a thing or two.

mma maybe we should call it "anti for dummies"

I think that would be a good idea Art!

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
Anyone that makes Art's board hard to control is alright with me.

Although it is starting to get hard for me to hassle Art because n00bs are beating me to it.

I think you're the one that invited newbies in the anti board in the first place.:mad:

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

That would be the best thing to do Jim.

well i think mma and myself will have to have an emergency meeting and dicuss whant your punishment will be once all has been brought to the surface and the truth is revealed.

and when i find it someone will have to pay. and pay big.

you see jim look what you've allowed to have happen it's another noobe

hey conrad get back to your board. i've just about had enough of you.

Nope if you want you can go to the coustmer service board. Mr. Santore just face it your raing of terror is over.

well i think mma and myself will have to have an emergency meeting and dicuss whant your punishment will be once all has been brought to the surface and the truth is revealed.

Yes, his punishment will be severe.

death.gif

Back