Your best ever season of TUF

Tedarch82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A simple question,which season is your favourite and why?I like season 10,good fights and great banter between Rashad and Rampage,yours?

5 for me. What BJ Penn does and says is pretty funny throughout. Great fighters on it that still are in the UFC today like Maynard, Lauzon, Wiman, Diaz, Gamburyan, and Miller, and the rest is filled with hilarious characters like Wang being a warrior, Ruediger's obvious issue, Marlon Sims talking about how badass he is in streetfights, and then a few get kicked off but i don't wanna spoil it too much.

season 5 by far...it was entertaining as hell. Nate diaz pranking cole was hilarious then the backyard fight(although stupid still hilarious). This last season with jon and chael was real good also.

5 for me. What BJ Penn does and says is pretty funny throughout. Great fighters on it that still are in the UFC today like Maynard, Lauzon, Wiman, Diaz, Gamburyan, and Miller, and the rest is filled with hilarious characters like Wang being a warrior, Ruediger's obvious issue, Marlon Sims talking about how badass he is in streetfights, and then a few get kicked off but i don't wanna spoil it too much.

This,, bj penn-"come on gabe you had three enemas" ! Pulver-"you wanted tv time well you got it, hopefully you get a sponsor, burger boy, doughnut world" hahaha

Season 1, Its the only one I got on DvD :D
It was a great season though and it was very pure. Other than that when I see Liddell vs Ortiz, and Mir Vs Noguira i think they will be pretty awesome.

I like when chuck beats Tito in dodge ball and says hey Tito remember this and does his little victory scream with his arms out like when he finishes someone haha Tito just looked so embarrassed. He wanted to beat chuck in something so bad

Season 2. Produce the best fighters there was no alchohol, it was by far the best season.

From the seasons I've watched:

Season 10 was the fucking WORST along with Season 16.

Best were 5 and 14, other good ones were 2,3,4,12 & 17.

I also have a real soft spot for Season 11, Chuck and Tito , so basically Hackleman and Tito, both brilliant coaches. Not the greatest set of talent but Nick Ring was legit and it had future MW Champ Brad Tavares on, along with Jamie Yager who reminds me of most of the people I'm friends with. This season got me back into the UFC, I'd been pretty much exclusively watching the WEC for like 3 years.

15. can't beat the drama of a live fight. iaquinta/jury is probably the best fight in TUF history.

the comeback season. Most of them were actually somewhat mature. Except for Jeremy Jackson, who I think is doing about 25 years in the federal pen.

Season 8 wills always hold a place in my heart because of Junie Browning.

Season 1, Its the only one I got on DvD :D
It was a great season though and it was very pure. Other than that when I see Liddell vs Ortiz, and Mir Vs Noguira i think they will be pretty awesome.

I agree

this season has been shit so far

I just like the comeback season sooo much.

Back