Your daily rituals

P

Pwent

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
You're lucky I don't live with you, I'd fuck up your terminator dreams on the reg.

Shower-curtain-laser-pointer.gif

I usually wake up in a puddle of my own vomit

This is my routine. Not the one in the video. But I wake up and watch this video of a babe getting ready in the morning and rub one out. Don't want to go out in General Population with a loaded gun and a knack for lying about just a tip and am an habitual procrastinator of asking a woman if she is on the pill.

PS I would put fucking babies in her

PPS Yes, she is in college you pervs.

I'm definitely not a creature of habit... but one thing is for certain...

Coffee every morning, whether I get up at 5 or 11 a.m.

Yell at kids. No breakfast. Day over before it started.

check out the window to see if we've been annihilated by nuclear death. Begrudgingly go to work.

coffee in the morning, booze at night. Lots of both.

Before I retired, I would check the death notices and obituaries every morning hoping I would find myself in them so I didn't have to go to work.

So, you're telling us that you "visualize" Arnold Schwarzenegger while you're in the shower?

I start off everyday with a six demon bag.

After every one, I gotta say...

Back