Your face when Julianna beat Shayna

I hate people who act "thug" and extra hard. So I'm happy.

Funnier is how much offense Ronda takes at every little thing. "How DARE she be happy her fighter won."

Ronda is coming off as a little baby.

tumblr_mjw1xxXQ6T1s14h9co1_500.gif

(warning: this thread title contained spoilers)

This was my face when Julianna landed those vicious punches and knees.

G7X8

(I've seen ghetto mommas with crisper boxing, but she's got some power, I'll tell you that, Jack)

lmao this had me rolling

How was anybody surprised? They were making it incredibly obvious during the buildup that Shayna was going to lose.

It's reality TV, you could see the upset coming from a mile away.

She's Venezuelan, I'm half Venezuelan, so allow me to say that some of her striking flaws are definitely a latino thing (hello Leonard Garcia). Especially the way she just launched forward without thinking. She was supposed to keep striking, but she got into the clinch every time she let her hands go. No finesse, just hulk smashing.

Haha, not hating man, but are you saying that sloppy striking is a "Latino thing" based on Pe

Man if Ronda cried because her fighter lost, I wonder what she would do if she loses to Tate? Maybe commit suicide?

(warning: this thread title contained spoilers)

This was my face when Julianna landed those vicious punches and knees.

G7X8

(I've seen ghetto mommas with crisper boxing, but she's got some power, I'll tell you that, Jack)

Spoilers in a thread title.......thanks dude. I havent seen the episode yet.

how bout keep the spoilers in the thread next time chief.

6F5xS4L.jpg

confusion.

But after seeing Ronda lose her mind I was rolling.

Of course I'm not saying latinos are always going to be bad strikers. But it seems their natural instinct is to charge forward and throw bombs. Also this:

Latino women are by far the most violent women in the world.

Chief? I am not a chief. I don't play for the Kansas City Chiefs. I'm not a chef, which is sometimes confused with chief, on paper. I've done that................I'm dumb!

Anyway, sorry that the episode was spoiled, but checking out Sherdog before you've seen the latest TUF episode or UFC event is just not very smart all. Spoilers are going to be everywhere. You're better off just dealing with it, instead of being upset with the 5000 spoilers after each event / tuf episode.

All good dude, but there are other threads of interest. haha :D

oh man I was high fiving everyone I was waching that fight with. We all wanted to see Shayna get what she desrved

All you have to do to explain "Karma" to someone is to have them watch this episode of TUF.

Shayna is arrogant not confident. She's disrespectful, and doesn't have a humble bone in her body.

Oh and the crying, those tears it was just so grreat to see Rhonda go on a 1st grader tantrum after her girl got tooled.

Damn probably the most excited I was for a finish in a TUF episode in a while. Just because that Shayna one came across as the biggest **** in the world. 15-8 and your talking your your go'ds gift to Womens MMA?? GTFO of here ty.

Julianna YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!

Back