Your face when Julianna beat Shayna

At that point, I was already in full Commodus mode.

tumblr_lnw66as5fR1qd0nalo1_500.gif

LOL!! I am stealing that line and GIF for something.

I so happy I vewy happy for da fight

I wasn't terribly surprised. I even thought Julianna won the first round. She landed a whole lot more strikes. She was taken down and held there, but Shayna never really did anything on the ground that was all that impressive. At the beginning of the second round Shayna looked spent. I had a feeling right then she would either get finishe or lose a decision even if it went to a third round. Great fight for Julianna. Disappointing performance by Shayna. Even after a whole lot of "She doesn't even deserve to be in the same ring with me." trash talking. Miss Ronda pretty much showed her butt afterwards too. I guess if one of Miesha's fighters wins a fight, Miesha isn't allowed to be happy about it at all.

(warning: this thread title contained spoilers)

This was my face when Julianna landed those vicious punches and knees.

G7X8

(I've seen ghetto mommas with crisper boxing, but she's got some power, I'll tell you that, Jack)

LMFAO, literally

Old skool Dr Who gif, funny as f**k ><

Last edited:
They advertised a "shocking" episode. That immediately told me Shayna was losing. They also showed Ronda saying she would make Tate pay for her smiles, and Ronda was tearful. Only way that makes sense is if Tate's fighter won.

baby-laughing.gif

I hate arrogant fighters who get instant karma. Reminds me of when Keith Jardine was talking all kinds of mess about who Houston Alexander was and how he didnt deserve to be in the ring with him. Then Houston knocks him out in their fight.

I expected it. I have seen Shayna fight enough times to know she is not that great.

Gdammit, I forgot to take a picture of my reaction!

It's a lot like Jack Nicholson's iirc.

carlton-dance-o.gif

What an annoying person. Too much ****, and I don't like when there's too much ****.

I would have been really surprised but they hinted it in the previews and commercials so much that I pretty much was expecting it.

They need to stop giving away what is going to happen. They've been saying ever since last week how the fight tomorrow is the most intense/exciting fight of the season, which pretty much tells us already that it is a decision. They totally take the surprise out of it.

Back