Your Fav. Characters Vs. Other Game Worlds

MacDuffle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I demand satisfaction

e50.jpeg

Because it always slayed me to see these fun debates in previous threads, this latest one is pure battle theory

The rule is to pit your favorite video game characters against a different video game setting, whether you can describe the outcome yourself or you challenge what other posters could see happening

Now you probably see already where this runs into snags

Put 90% of adorable Nintendo characters into a Blizzard game, and yeah...

...they'll die, we get it.

So with the obvious outcomes aside the best scenarios to match are either hilarious or challenging (fighter vs fighting world, stealth lead vs stealth world, platformer vs platformer world, etc.) but if you want to tell us why Crash Bandicoot would burn Far Cry 4's baddies to the ground make your case there too

I always liked the idea of classic Rockstar Games' characters facing off against Soul Calibur heroes and they keep doing the whole unhinged 7000 word HBO monologue trash talking but the Soul Calibur fighters keep replying with awkward japanese-to-english translated one liners about how their soul is "The Lost Light Shining Through The Darkness" and trying to stab them and it freaks everyone out

With all the crossover games Ryu already brawled with capcom, Xmen, marvel, SNK, Tekken and Nintendo characters at this point lol

Back