Your Favorite Album(s) of 2016

Gore is such a weird record. Some of the songs are among the best that they ever wrote ( Prayers/Triangles, Hearts/Wires, Phantom Bride ) but as a whole, I think it is much weaker than Diamond Eyes and Koi No Yokan.
That's random, you highlighted the three songs on 'Gore' that I like the least. I do find their softer songs very samey.

Agree that it's not as good as the previous two albums, though

Inquisition - Bloodshed Across The Empyrean Altar Beyond The Celestial Zenith
Darkthrone - Arctic Thunder
Cultes Des Ghoules - Coven, Or Evil Ways Instead Of Love
Abbath - Abbath
Anaal Nathrakh - The Whole Of The Law
Deströyer 666 - Wildfire
Ranger - Speed & Violence
Chthe'ilist - Le Dernier Crépuscule

Meshuggah - The Violent Sleep Of Reason
Czarface - A Fistful Of Peril
Wheeler Walker Jnr - Redneck Shit
Tech N9ne - The Storm
ATCQ - We Got It From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service
not gonna lie, i like Sia's This is Acting
Blink 182 - California

Forgot to mention Nordjevels debut and Satanic Assault Divisions kill the cross both great albums

Circus Maximus - Havoc
Haken - Affinity
Devin Townsend - Transendence
That's a handsome list you have there sir. I think I'd swap in Gojira's Magma over the Circus Maximus album, even though CM was solid as hell.

I'd also put in Marillion's "F.E.A.R." and The Neal Morse Band's "The Similitude of a Dream" to make it an even five.

Ryley Walker - Golden Sings That Have Been Sung.

Koi Child - s/t

LVL UP - Return to Love

Never a Childish Gambino fan, but loving this Awaken, My Love

Quite a few other good ones as well, like Solange - A Seat at the Table, Frank Ocean - Blonde, Radio Rept. - Running out of Love, Wild Nothing - Life of Pause etc. etc.

new bino trash tho?? lmfao

Artists are still motivated to make decent music in 2016?

Do you think they would randomly stop?

Perhaps not stop but definitely not put their heart and soul into it knowing their product is so easily distributed free of charge.

The telecommunications companies are the ones making all the money providing the high speed home and mobile internet used to pirate the product.

Perhaps not stop but definitely not put their heart and soul into it knowing their product is so easily distributed free of charge.

The telecommunications companies are the ones making all the money providing the high speed home and mobile internet used to pirate the product.
Maybe some people still do it for the love of it.

blackstar.jpg

Animals As Leaders - The Madness of Many

Not one Death Grips mention.....

SMFH
bottomless pit is a bit shitty in comparison to the freakdustrial masterpieces they were releasing a couple years ago. n*ggas on the moon is their best IMO though and it's their most hated amongst critics/fans so wtf do i know

u mess with street sects at all?

bottomless pit is a bit shitty in comparison to the freakdustrial masterpieces they were releasing a couple years ago. n*ggas on the moon is their best IMO though and it's their most hated amongst critics/fans so wtf do i know

u mess with street sects at all?
Bro!!! Your comment made me check out End Position. I'm up to Featherweight Hate and this is AMAZING!

Artists are still motivated to make decent music in 2016?
All the time.... I hear great music being put out every month. You gotta branch out and do a little research to find some of it.

Back