Your favorite arcade games

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - the GOAT - would beg my mom to take me to pizza hut to play it

2. Final Fight - remember playing this with TeTe at the bowling alley back in the day

3. Double Dragon - my first favorite worldwide-recognized arcade game. remember traveling to Europe and seeing they had it at a small restaurant and got hooked there

4. Mortal Kombat II - would bike 4 miles to the local arcade just to blow my allowance on it

5. Street Fighter II - would bike 2 miles to Walmart 3 times a week just to watch the intro and play when I had money

Use to love playing Time Crisis and House Of The Dead in the arcade

Use to love playing Time Crisis and House Of The Dead in the arcade
Those were the bomb but I always sucked at shooting games

If someone ever robbed me I'd shoot them from 2 feet away and kill the neighbors cat

maxresdefault.jpg

Area 51
Hydro Thunder
Samurai Showdown
Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
Street Fighter 2
The Simpsons
Time Crisis 2

This isn't one of my favorites, but I played it a lot. Still know a lot about it.

91vdjKbWu4L._SY550_.jpg

Double Dragon
Star Wars--the original with vector graphics
Galaga
WrestleFest
Raiden

Die Hard Arcade
Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter

Gonna get this someday...

The guns had to recoil though or it just wasn't the same. There was nothing more disappointing than putting in quarters only to find out the gun didn't blowback.

time-crisis2.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-17_22-5-4.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-17_22-5-4.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
God I miss the arcade days. Nothing like being a kid and being super excited to go to the arcade with your friends. So fun.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is one of the tops for me. Also Dungeons and Dragons.

Super off-road with the 3 wheels. Man, good times.

Back